Reviews for Complications
Kimmy chapter 11 . 4/19
Omg. Please you have got to update this. I love it a lot.
sweetlovebirdxx chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Wish you would finish this story! Love it, love Addek!
Msmiumiu chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
I love this story so much I'm rereading it a lot of time. It's undoubtedly one of the best Addek story I've ever read from any fandom. You are SUCH a fantastic writer!
So, I was wondering: are you going to finish writing this story one day?
I'll be waiting for you here when you come back!
illegal kittens chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
I hate you for not finishing this, and hate myself for reading unfinished fics, but honestly I love it hehe
illegal kittens chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
God Carolyn's kind of a bitchh
illegal kittens chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
DID YOU SERIOUSLY NAME THE PROFESSOR JACK SPARROW OMG
McGorgeousReloaded chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
I'm dying here! Would you PLEASE update this? I'll even send you a Christmas present! Seriously, PLEASE! Because this story is amazing and the connection between Addison and Derek is undeniable and ... How much do I even get to write here? Anyway, PLEASE! You would totally make this rainy pre Christmas time at least seem snowy!
Msmiumiu chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I found your story and I read all chapter today... Your story is amazing! I love it... I love Addek! 3
I thinks they are so perfect together. You were able to wonderfully capture the characters and everything was just so perfect!
I know you stopped writing this a long time ago but please continue this is really great!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS! this is FRESKING amazing!
wladka chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
please next chapter!
It is amazing story ! Addek 4ever
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Hi :-) how r u? :-) will you come back soon? Ok, i'll explain to you why i like your fics_there always is a pure humor,which is so characteristic, that it's impossible not to enjoy reading them! (you r killing me, not kidding, come back :-D )
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Well, you know that i love this fic and as i said before: I Won't Give Up :) i would love to read next chapt. SOOONNISH :) Pleeassee! You are great writer, yes, yes,yes,yeees You are, so don't forget about it
DocMcRegals chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
This story is amazing, yet morally fucked! I hate Derek, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mark, I kinda wanna smack Addie for sleeping with Derek, because she and Kevin are so cute together. I seriously dislike Mama Shepherd. I love Addek but I'm like Mark and Amelia-Derek should leave Addison the hell alone! I'm actually interested in seeing how you make this work out since Addek is obviously endgame. You're doing a good job of keeping me amused and entertained; I'm definitely following this story!
Xx
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I loved ;)
MSRLiasonAddekKalijahFan chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Loved it! I especially loved the flashbacks, reminded me of Diane Lane in UnFaithful which was crazy hot!