Reviews for Hidden Danger
Arrna chapter 21 . 12/18/2010
Durn it. I want to know what this project is that Terry has for Patrick. Tell me please! And excellent story. It's currently 3:25am. I stayed up half the night so I could finish reading it!
Backroads chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
My dear, it was a very satisfying end, all the happily ever afters and loose ends put together. I hate stories that just... end. I like to know the details of what happened immediately after.

Sigh. Great story! Complex, fun to read, great realistic characters, I enjoyed it so!
Backroads chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
Ooh! Once more lots of action in a single chapter: the pacing is just great and adds that sense of urgency to the intense climatic moments. Lord Pos... is nuts, but I think I'm a fan. Does that make me a bad person? Only he was a heck of a lot of fun to read. The Cassandra moments were done well, you've really nailed in a character for her without making her over-the-top. I think you may have used a few too many adjectives and adverbs for the King when simpler phrasing suits him just fine, but his plot is excellent. Loved and I mean loved his "reunion" with Terry. Onto reading more!
Backroads chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
First of all, nice job in getting all this detail into one chapter. It was a great flow with lots of action and it moved nice and fast. The conversation with her father was excellent! Great details, and a helluva cliffie!
Duchess Delanie chapter 19 . 10/9/2010
Ack! But I hate this King with every fiber of my being, though you make him deliciously cruel. This whole chapter was great with him. Poor Cassandra, though it was a great place to show off her strength and bravery! Wow, it's just all.., wow! Surprises! Beautiful writing as always.
Backroads chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
Now that was a good chapter! Exciting with a great twist I should have seen coming because the king hasn't made trouble in a whine. Poor Cassandra! The pace was a great, dialogue awesome, and really seems to be approaching some sort of climax.
Duchess Delanie chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
Agh! Evil king! Nasty king! That was just great to read! I enjoyed that crucial piece of Cassandra history. Lots of excitement at the end, and no, I don't know what she will do! Looking forward to more!
Duchess Delanie chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
A chapter of plotting! I love it. This was a great showcase for brains and it really had this whole aura of excitement and let's-do-this! I mean, it was talking, but it was good passionate talking. And the chemistry was sizzling, even though I've decided the revolution plot is what drives this story. It was good to see some more emotions between Cassandra and Terry. And good nobles! I'm excited!
Backroads chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
Another excellent chapter! Ioved the Cassandra/Terry banter. It was fun and witty and emotional and intense and well-written and heartbreaking. Poor Terry!
Backroads chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
Now that's an intense way to end a chapter! Cliffie! Cassandra once again caught. Has she not suffered enough? But she's so brave and cool that I'm allright about this, but will Terry be? The blossoming hints of romance could be affected. Excellent dialogue in this chapter, very fluid. And the memory of Luke still haunts!
Duchess Delanie chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
Yes, that was a long update indeed, but that's okay. Lots of good information in this chapter-in fact, you may have possibly been able to split this up and stretch it out. Still, lots of plot and lots of excellent Cassandra thoughts, which are always to be appreciated. The bit with Mary was good. You do a great job of building side characters. It was nice to see the reunion back at camp and some nice happiness and pleasure. So... Getting caught, eh?
Duchess Delanie chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Would you think me paranoid if I said I'm suspicious of Alice?

LOVED this chapter! The romance I have been waiting for! I loved how you focused in their actions, it kept it all so subtle. Again, wonderful conversations. I'm a little anxious to get back to the rest, but I love seeing this.
Duchess Delanie chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Whoa. Two chapters! This was slow but good. Lots of evident stress from that whole ordeal. The conversation was great. There is a lot of chemistry between these two and it's developing naturally. I think I'd work a little more on the setting, but the stuff here was great.
Backroads chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
Well, then. That chapter, how shall I say it, was full of romantic tension. I loved it! Good look into both of their memories, those little things that were brought up. Another good character chapter, but now I find myself wondering how trustworthy these hosts are.
Backroads chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
Eh, it's a nice place to cut off.

Good slowing of pace after the rush of the past few chapters! Readers need time to recooperate, too, and this was a great for demonstrating characters.

I like the less-than-pleasant emotions both of them were showing. To be expected for what they had just been through, but it all happily returned to friendship. Yay.

Good to see a little of Terry's past. I hadn't given much thought to the specifics of where he had been. Are you trying to make me feel bad for his dad? *panics* I don't know if I can handle understanding of an evil king.