Reviews for His Last Breath
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Wow, what an intense, emotional story. I loved it :) You really brought out the feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
This is amazing. You are so talented and I can see why your Father is proud of you.
gemhornet chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Such an amazing, beautiful story.
greta herron chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Loved it! Thank you.
Renewed FAn chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Very touching story. We should all be so lucky to have a friend, brother, or sister willing to expose themselves so openly and to support us so thoroughly.
PSW chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Thank you so much for a story about the deep bonds of friendship/brotherhood! As a single adult whose life is so enriched by the love of two sisters and a best friend of twenty years, I am frustrated sometimes that people don't always seem to see how deeply special those bonds can be. Thank you for a story that points this out! :-)
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This was well done! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Thank you for this exciting adventure and beautiful portrayal of the friendship of blood brothers. I'm fortunate to be blessed with my own "Spock" (48 years) and "McCoy" (38 years) and really resent it when some people try to tell me our bonds are sexual. I think people who never experience or understand such blood brother bonds have missed out on a great deal.
Thanks for NOT writing this as slash.
ladybrit chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I just found this story and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Adventure, concern and passion all in one small package. The adventure with Kirk and Spock running from the Urimani, the concern between these two characters, each for the other, and then the passion of McCoy for the art and science of his chosen profession which he uses to keep his friends alive. I enjoy your writing style and will certainly read more of your stories.
H
AutumnLeaves11 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I think I like your writing-stlye :)
While reading Kirk's and Spock's talk in Sickbay I could actually see them look and act the way you described them.
For your mind-meld scene (I enjoyed it quite a lot, by the way): I'ts rather dramatic -Spock fading away like this- and Kirk saving him, and it's not at all how we're used to see them but it suits the Kirk and Spock I'm imagining very well, and it's a intriguing description.
I just missed a litte more detail in the beginning, and some action from these natives.
Thanks for writing!
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great story!
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A well written story that wonderfully shows the bond between Kirk and Spock. The writing style manages to keep up that small feeling of dread after the initial action scene has passed troughout the whole stay on the planet. I have to compliment you on that. It never pushed itself into the front but always just there, waiting, sensed. And then finaly the savety of the Sickbay, the feeling of "It'll be allright" once McCoy was able to help his two friends.

Which is also something done quite well. While I do understand that the focus of this particular work is on Spock and Kirk, once they are back on the ship the presence of Bones IS felt and warmly noted.

I understand that there are three more storys somewhat connected to this one and I am looking forward to reading them as well. )
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Superb, thank you!
IluvSpock chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was an absolutely fantastic story! I loved it so much! You did an amazing job! I really love that song too, and I think it is very fitting for this story. Thank you so much for writing! :D

Live long and prosper! :D
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wonderful job on this story; you mixed adventure, drama, friendship, and (near-) tragedy very well. The plot was engaging and suspenseful, and the affection and friendship between Kirk and Spock was, as always, very well portrayed. Nicely done.