Reviews for A Probie's Handbook: A Guide to Gibbs Survival
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Amazing! I can't stop laughing!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is awesome! Great job!
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Thanks for all the laughs! :) A brilliant piece of writing itself! Thanks for writing and posting!
MeriSalope chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
this is a delight from beginning to end! i'm still laughing, very well done! wish i'd have written it!
athenakitty chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Does Tim know that Gibbs and Vance had made a copy of his "The Probie Handbook? I'm also curious if Tony and Ziva have a copy as well.
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I had the original chapter of this bookmarked as a favorite but had no idea you'd written more. It just kept getting more hilarious, I loved it, and I'm glad I decided to reread the original and found the following chapters.

[ To Gibbs, 'fixing it' meant bashing whatever object was marginally working repeatedly against the hardest surface available, usually some part of DiNozzo, until it surely did not work. ]

ROFLMAOOl! espeically the DiNozzo part

[ To be perfectly honest, he'd actually the thing was even at work. ]

LOL, you forgot forgotten :)

[ He peered the top of the monitor ]

over

[ or you find a way to be a more covert. ]

don't need the a
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
loved it

:P
Talldi chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Excellent story and a summary of our favorite Marine! Enjoyed it.
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
LOL! Loved it!
StoryLover1701 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Just read your story. I loved it. I could just see the characters in my mind. I wish someone would publish a real Probie's Handbook for us fans of NCIS. I'd buy a copy.
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I finally decided to re-read this fic and it had me lol-ing on the floor. I an tell you wrote it a while ago, and I can see how you've grown as a writer from this piece to the new pieces you've been working on recently. its fun to see, never mind read. Your voices are spot on, and as a newly avid NCIS fan I couldn't help but chuckle like a mad man. I'd like to see you do a ST!NCIS cross over. But I can't demand much of your muses, they do what they want. Keep up the good work Gixxer and best of luck with your projects.

Spacie!
roudyredd chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
That was so great! I loved it! You are a very talented writer. Hope you continue to build your library. -Redd
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hello Gix,

Won't deny it, but in lieu of your absence I've done a little NCIS research. And Decided to take a shot at reading your NCIS fanfiction for the sake of 'research.' I literally cackled out loud and thoroughly enjoyed this first chapter. You're giving my ideas for Grey and I can't wait to read more. Thanks!

Spacie
Poohdog chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
That was pretty brilliant. Amusing without being idiotic and without turning the main characters into OC. Double bonus points! Anyway, great story.
MoonKittyru chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
i chuckled my way through every chapter of this. a good short read.