Reviews for Playing With Gypsies
azab chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
good job :
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This one has potential! Your other one kept me reading for 46 chapters! Go you!
podikegi chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
ARGH!I can't stand it when I find a great story like this (with so much potential for mischief and trouble too)and it turns out to be only one chapter long -_- how long before you'll be able to update your brilliantly written story? I loved the part where Dumbledore described the new teacher I honestly thought it would be Snape. I laughed till I cried when it wasn't him XD ROFLMAO

Can't wait for the next chappie.
Procrastinating chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
its...its done?

but-but-but its only just started!

GARGH! now im pissy.

...it was really good though

by!
wicked pretense chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Hey! I love the beginning of this story. Why haven't you written any more of it? :o(. And the description of Margaretta had me cracking up!
Sukima chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
This story excels in possibilities. I'm sure the following chapters will be very interesting indeed, but I'd rather find out what happens in "Snape Gets His". _ How do you write so well?
Okashii chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Interesting, I can't remember if you said this is HG/SS so either that's Margaretta Drumknott or Hermione in a discuise. (arg stupid spelling)

CW
BRC chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Where's the rest?

Gypsies! Yey!

It's good. I was going to do a Snape gyp fic. You have to continue... It's such an interesting idea...
DracoSevzOwn chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Wow!Amazingly written story..I loved it!Well what are you waiting for?Go on continue!
Noisseau chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
You deserve more reviews, my dear, that's all I can say. This story, as well as your subsiquent offerings, have been quite good-characterization, syntax, grammar (I'm big on grammar). By all means, keep writing!
Waterfall chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I just love this story! It's just as good as the other one, maybe even better! You are a very good writer, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories - especially Snape stories (*hint hint*) Keep up the good work!
Hansom B. Wunderfull chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Fun beginning! Please write a little more so we can get to know the OC better!
Megdalina chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
humor? Why in the humor section? neat so far. This story might prove interesting.
Troy chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Story looks good. But perhaps, you could write with more paragraphs and spacing between them?It would certainly make the story easier to read.(for those of us with less then perfect eyesight)Will check back for updates.
Pinkpanther chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
I'm definitely going to be looking for updates to this story! Good Work!