Reviews for Seeing Isn't Believing
Ladyd10 chapter 11 . 1/6
I know this has long been posted, but I need to point out that if you're using Officer Ben Gidon, it's Malachi Ben Gidon. Ben Gidon is his last name. Ben in Hebrew means "son of" like the Mc in McGee means "son of" in Gaelic. Just is driving me crazy.
numb3rs mystery chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
I so love this story ! When I first read that she was blind I wasn't sure I wanted to continue because I hate seeing Ziva with a disability . But I shouldn't have doubted her or you because even though she was blind she was still the same crazy ninja chick .She was very strong I couldn't petty her even if I wanted to. Then there was the awesome romance between her and Tony which you did an amazing job with.
And then when she saw during her operation and she told everyone my heart was beating so fast I could hear it .
Miss Suave chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
I have read this story multiple times. Will never get tired of it. Loved this story!
David H chapter 35 . 3/18/2013
I just read this story start to finish. I couldn't stop reading it. I read alot of books on many diffrent subjects. I must say that you have a definate talent for writing. Although the chapters were a bit short they had ample continuity through out the entire story. With only a few changes to the plot line to keep current with the present plot line I personally would like to see the studio use this as the final episode to the series. It would be the perfect ending to the series. You might want to think about submitting this story to them. I think you have what it takes to be a professional writer keep it up.
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
Nice Story! Read the whole thing in less than 2 hours!
prince-bishop chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
is it not a bit dangerous for a blind person to be on board a ship,having to step over all those bulk heads door, open hatches and how is she going to manage to find her way around its bad enough when you can see.
eva-david chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
I still don't really get the title of this but thanks for sharing it anyway. I liked it lots :)
missmarthanightingale chapter 35 . 7/6/2012
Wonderful story. Did you steal the wedding scene from Lorna Doone?
Anonymous033 chapter 35 . 10/13/2011
Awww, I do love the ending :D

"Happy Anniversary", aww! I like that :D

It was a good story; I enjoyed reading it!
Anonymous033 chapter 34 . 10/13/2011
Haha, the ending was totally Abby XD

And no, it wasn't too predictable :) although perhaps rather surprising, that the clot had been in her optic chiasm the whole time? I thought her visual centres had been damaged, or something.

But this was so moving :) I teared up when she told Tony she could see him.
Anonymous033 chapter 33 . 10/13/2011
The blood clot is in her optic chiasm? No way XD

Hmm, I actually didn't know the language-processing centre was so near the optic chiasm, but I don't know a lot of neurology.

Guess that means she's getting her sight back :D
Anonymous033 chapter 31 . 10/13/2011
And if it doesn't work? :(
Anonymous033 chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
Ack! You can't do this! :(
Anonymous033 chapter 29 . 10/13/2011
Haha, typical of them to be nervous, and typical of Ziva to try to deny it XD

Is that shadow Malachi? O.O
Anonymous033 chapter 28 . 10/13/2011
I love this chapter :)

Maybe Abby and Ziva have worked things out! Or at least, I hope they have lol.

And it's very sweet of Tony to read to Ziva! And of Ziva to keep and remember the book he gave her :)