Reviews for Coming into Being
mandytopaz chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
So freaking cute!

You had me 'oohing' and 'aahing' over toddler B & E, cracking up at pubescent B & E, and starry-eyed swooning as they FINALLY found each other.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was a lovely pick-me-up. The image of Edward as this 'serious boy with funny hair' in kindergarten is so adorable! Thank you.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I loved this so much! I really like reading about Bella and Edward meeting when they're younger. I also liked the way you incorporated Rosalie and Emmett.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
wow that was a great story using a different medium to convey your story

great plot

keep up the good writing
abgdefunct chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Really moving and beautiful. Thanks for writing. :D
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Very good chapter
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love love love that. :) it was so cute and sweet. thanks for that. I wish you continued on to how they were during college and then hopefully marriage and babies.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That Was So Cute! It's Totally Just Made My Morning!

I Loved It! :D
Telrracs10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was utterly sweet and pulled at my heart in all the right places. It kind of shocked me how you could change your characters so much from your other stories. But that just shows how great of a writer you are.
FangLang chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I adored this. It was perfect, made me smile, laugh, pull at the heart, perfect.
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was very sweet and adorable.

Great job!
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love it on twitter.

I love it on here.

I love everything you write.

And in a 'you're the writer and I'm the reader' sort of way...I love you.
elizabethan chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
AJ, I really enjoyed this story, but unfortunately, I may always associate it with soccer, since I read the last two twitter installments on my phone at my kid's soccer game. But you gave me reason to hit the "refresh" button on my phone every time the ball went out of bounds!

What a sweet story, and thanks for sharing it on twitter and fanfiction-dot-net. Looking forward to the next one!

Liz
squalloogal chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Awesome
Kate chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Goodness, what a beautiful story. A real gem!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »