Reviews for Coming into Being
laylak500 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OMG this was so dang good! I did not want it to end.
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was so sweet, a joy and pleasure to read. Thanks for writing and sharing... ;)
Isobel9 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
So sweet...
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I love this - so sweet :)

I would love this more if it became a bigger story... although I kinda like the short and sweet version.
mandytopaz chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
So freaking cute!

You had me 'oohing' and 'aahing' over toddler B & E, cracking up at pubescent B & E, and starry-eyed swooning as they FINALLY found each other.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was a lovely pick-me-up. The image of Edward as this 'serious boy with funny hair' in kindergarten is so adorable! Thank you.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I loved this so much! I really like reading about Bella and Edward meeting when they're younger. I also liked the way you incorporated Rosalie and Emmett.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
wow that was a great story using a different medium to convey your story

great plot

keep up the good writing
abgdefunct chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Really moving and beautiful. Thanks for writing. :D
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Very good chapter
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love love love that. :) it was so cute and sweet. thanks for that. I wish you continued on to how they were during college and then hopefully marriage and babies.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That Was So Cute! It's Totally Just Made My Morning!

I Loved It! :D
Telrracs10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was utterly sweet and pulled at my heart in all the right places. It kind of shocked me how you could change your characters so much from your other stories. But that just shows how great of a writer you are.
high-seas-swan chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I adored this. It was perfect, made me smile, laugh, pull at the heart, perfect.
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was very sweet and adorable.

Great job!