Reviews for Need for Speed
Natalie Ryan chapter 1 . 4/22
Now, I ask myself where was I when this story was created? Of course, the answer is I didn't have internet, nor I had idea that fan fiction existed, let alone this site. This is an amazing start to this story and I'm gonna read it till its end. It sounds very promising, since Leo is my favorite :)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
You mean this isn't the end?! Ho boy. I want more!
Academy6 chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
That was amazing!
Academy6 chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Aww! Cute ending for chater nine!
tmntlover2013 chapter 24 . 2/27/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
The Voice of ther Wind chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Sheer Brilliants
RDoE chapter 24 . 8/7/2010
What the hell is going on?

I don't like begging...

but i also like reading

PLEASE do a sequel!

I wanna know what happen!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
Oo, I've read this entire thing, and you've got me hooked.
xHitsulover chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
I WANT A SEQUEL D!
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
CONTINUE! This is not a satisfying end! We must know what happens next! And please write a sequel!
Rai Science chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
continue! I beg of you! This story was so awesome, and i wanna see what happens with Raohael and the others!
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
Oh. My. God. That was so mean! For one, you didn't tell me what happened to Raph **pouts** And two, none of my questions got answered.

So, duh, of course we need a sequel. So, get writing/typing! :D
lady kae chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
who's his old partner? casey?
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
I cried as soon as I looked at the first paragraph of chapter 23. I thought Mikey got shot!

You really are cruel! You let Leo get killed! I applaud your writing talents!

Are you sure it'll end soon? You must have a sequel for it! Telling what happens after all this!

Also, you MUST update soon! If not, I will go into no-good-human-turtles-stories-to-read-that-I-haven't-already-read shock! So update quick!
Rai Science chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
Wow. I can't believe he killed Leo. But he'll probably will do something to bring him back, I hope. Poor guys. I can't wit to see what happens next.