Reviews for Need for Speed
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
You mean this isn't the end?! Ho boy. I want more!
Academy6 chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
That was amazing!
Academy6 chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Aww! Cute ending for chater nine!
tmntlover2013 chapter 24 . 2/27/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
The Voice of ther Wind chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Sheer Brilliants
RDoE chapter 24 . 8/7/2010
What the hell is going on?

I don't like begging...

but i also like reading

PLEASE do a sequel!

I wanna know what happen!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
Oo, I've read this entire thing, and you've got me hooked.
xHitsulover chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
I WANT A SEQUEL D!
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
CONTINUE! This is not a satisfying end! We must know what happens next! And please write a sequel!
Rai Science chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
continue! I beg of you! This story was so awesome, and i wanna see what happens with Raohael and the others!
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
Oh. My. God. That was so mean! For one, you didn't tell me what happened to Raph **pouts** And two, none of my questions got answered.

So, duh, of course we need a sequel. So, get writing/typing! :D
lady kae chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
who's his old partner? casey?
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
I cried as soon as I looked at the first paragraph of chapter 23. I thought Mikey got shot!

You really are cruel! You let Leo get killed! I applaud your writing talents!

Are you sure it'll end soon? You must have a sequel for it! Telling what happens after all this!

Also, you MUST update soon! If not, I will go into no-good-human-turtles-stories-to-read-that-I-haven't-already-read shock! So update quick!
Rai Science chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
Wow. I can't believe he killed Leo. But he'll probably will do something to bring him back, I hope. Poor guys. I can't wit to see what happens next.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
You can't just leave it there! :0

I demand an update this second!

What's Bishop up to? Are Raph, Slick and Mikey gonna be okay now? And what's he gonna do with Leo's body? So many questions - I need some answers! NOW!

Please please please update super super soon! :D