Reviews for Deception
Chrosis chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Great job!

This story is great, and I love your style. Thanks for doing a run in with the Concubine. I had a lot of fun reading the fic. So I take it you'll be doing a run in with the Alchemist next, or am I just being too hopeful? :p

On another note, did you actually figure out that you were supposed to jump off the edge to beat the Concubine, or did you jump off in sheer frustration like I did?
Weathered War chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
-chuckles- Ah, that's one way to make use of a nightmare, now isn't it? An excellent story, you really punched an impact with your description (an area I fail greatly at.) I'd love to say more and ramble my whole life away, but I don't have time I apologize. Quite in character and I found the last little tid bit the most in character thing I have ever seen yet. Or so says my mind. Making your own suspicions and injecting them into your story was a great idea. It makes it more original, and forms it into something different. Not that I'm saying it's way out of Prince of Persia boundary, in fact, quite the opposite, yet original. I adore your writing skills, honestly, you just have a way of words. I can't say anything more, may it be due to the time of day or because I'm dazzled by your story, but I'm speechless.
Pms Akali chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I second that. This was amazing .
Grm of Thunderhorn chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Bloody brilliant!

You should write about the other Corrupted encounters too!