Reviews for Blowing in the Wind
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this was an amaaaaazing portrayal of Hermione. She is such a sympathetic character and still so strong, and you're quite adept at drawing from both of those pools. good job!
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it! It was seriously a good read. Very fitting, very much in character!
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is really sweet. My favorite part was the last one, when Hermione talks about not getting her wish on her birthday and how Ginny is helping Ron.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Another great one-shot; the short sections all worked well together, although it might have been interesting if her wishes had been a bit more varied (it seems like a lot of them were wishing for Ron, although to be fair it is a Ron/Hermione friendship fic).
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow, that was wonderful. I think you addressed different emotions with each birthday, and I loved it. I don't really have much to say about it, mostly because I'm tired...but just know that this was good. Haha.
ZashleySilver chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this was such a good story:)

ahaha i liked her 15th birthday best.

favoriting :)
breathmint25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Ah...I love Ron in second year. Haha! This fic is so lovely and sweet.
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Awesome job Cresent.

Personally, the two I felt the most for her in where A: when she turned 12, and when she turned 18. Almost makes me wish I'd been there to give her that friend, Ya know..?

-sigh- thats the thing about books... sometimes, they make you wonder what would be different if YOU were there. Ah well.

Anyways, It was an excellent job Cresent, and I think you really captured the way Hermione felt. I'd never quite stopped to think about that, but it makes sense. It was always something she'd wished for.

Good Job. -Mist
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is great!

I love this take on Hermione's introduction to and life in the wizarding world. I think my favourite was when she turned fifteen and realized how much danger she was in, but I thought them being on the run could've had more detail.

There were some past tense/present tense switches, but overall it's veryvery good.

~Pyro
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
You asked which I liked best: it's 17, because of the wildly conflicting emotions-particularly the moment when Harry walks in and even though he's her friend she _hates_ him because he interrupted her chance to talk to Ron.

Very nice way to structure a piece, by anniversaries. It makes you zoom right in on what is happening in that moment. Good story!
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
my favorite was the 13th birthday, just b/c she had friends to celebrate with. :) i was a little confused initially before i realized that hermione was a little older than harry in the books. love how you showed that ron and hermione's relationship is bittersweet - b/c that's just how real life is.
Dreamer of All chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow…This was amazing! I have always had a soft spot for Hermione, seeing so much of myself in her as I grew up. But this? Wow…I can connect so much with a few of the these birthdays, and it’s such a sweet little love story-within-a-story.

Excellent job, as always, Crescent!

x

addy
Burning-candlelight chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Oh that was so beautiful...I particularly like the start, her 10th and 12th birthday really got to me, I felt so sad for her. I loved it ;)

x
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I loved the progression through the years, although I was a bit confused about her age at the beginning. But going through the years is a good way to show how much things change each year and how you feel about it now. I really enjoyed this, you are definately one of my favourite authors.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Once again, you are utterly amazing. This was a totally incredible fic. Absolutely amazing.

Hm, I'm not quite sure which one is my favorite. I loved them all . . .

1. This was so cute. I love reading fics about Hermione before she goes to Hogwarts because I love her parents! I don't know why I love them, I just do :) It was a bit sad for Hermione, though. She was only ten . . . *sob*

2. This was really sad, too. But Neville was so cute, I love that he knew her birthday! Ugh, it must have been so hard for the poor girl; I remember reading Sorcerer's Sone (I was a mere seven! So naive and cute!) and feeling horrible for her.

3. AH-dorable. This was so cute nd what Ron said was so adorable and just RON :)

4. So sad. Argh, it drives me insane, the third book. I love it, don't get me wrong, but . . . everyone is so confused! Sirius and Crookshanks were good! Scabbers was not a rat! And I'm glad Lavender and Parvati did something . . .

5. LOVED THIS! Ugh, it was so cute! I loved how you described Hermione and Ron and how she just sort of noticed a difference in him. That was so sweet! And, yay, it was just so cute! I've been a Ron/Hermione shipper since the beginning and I LOVE THEM!

6. So good. The fifth book was so depressing, though. WHY, SIRIUS, WHY? Ahem, now that that's out of me . . . so sad and lovely, and I love them all. Harry, and Ron, and Ginny, and Hermione and WHY, SIRIUS, WHY?.

7. Haha, Ron SLIGHTLY sulky? Hehe. So this was so adorable. And so Ron. He really is a prat, isn't he? I love that they all came together; Harry, Ginny, Neville, Parvati, Lavender, and Ron. So sweet. And I utterly adore the last sentence. Hermione is such a seer with the whole Ginny Harry thing :)

8. Oh, Ron is such a dork. Especially with that stinkin' locket. A testimony to why so many of my family don't like him. But I always will love him to death. Harry was so sweet though. I love the little guy in all his messy haired, scarfaced glory :)

9. Lovely. Absolutely wonderful. BUT I MISS HARRY! WHY DID IT HAVE TO END! WAH! Ahem, cough cough. Anyway . . . beautiful and amazing and just absolutely gorgeous. But of course it is, right?

So, this fic was amazing. I normally don't like fics about the trio that take place during the seven books, but they were all so in character here and written so well and I just ADORED IT! Well, this was a bit of a rambling review, but what the hay?

LOVED IT! TO NO ENDS!