Reviews for Acceleration
mynameinlights15 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Such a wonderful story! (:
Mizamour chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Absolutely wonderful! I fell in love with this musical ever since hearing the soundtrack, and have been trying to find fanfiction online about it since - yours is the first I've read that seems entirely real, so true to the characters, and expanding the story without veering into ooc-ness. Amazing piece! You capture their voices so well!
Grace chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Oh, I just love the ending. It's so sweet, and so Natalie/Henry. Good job!
entwined-in-a-web chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Aw! That's pretty much all i can say! it's SO adorable! Even though Nat does treat poor Henry like crap every so often, they are PERFECT for each other! Can't wait to read more!
Vision in Blue chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Aw, I liked this! The switching POVs kind of annoyed me, but it was a really cool premise. (:
phantomphan1992 chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
The ending is so ridiculously perfect...
entwined-in-a-web chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Dude, FINISH THIS! I'm like on the edge of my seat! haha...this is REALLY good! Yay! Diana's alive! can't wait to see more!
phantomphan1992 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
I'm glad I read this when I was home alone, because I'm not sure anyone would have understood why I was shouting at the computer screen...

*sigh* More guys need to be like Henry.
entwined-in-a-web chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Aw...this is so cute! Thank you thank you thank you for uploadng! Ben IS a jerk...lol...The ending was so adorable! Keep it up!
entwined-in-a-web chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Whoa...that was nice twist to the N2N fandom... Aw...poor Henry...this was VERY original...it seems nice to get away from the Natalie/Henry fluff (even though I'm the one who's obsessed with that genre) and bring them into the real world. Haha...can't wait to see more fics!
Summers-Wind chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
LOL. Henry's final thought was a bit humorous, though it had a gravity with it. Henry's POV was a bit weird at first, though it's pretty cool now. Please post more soon!
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I really like the picture that you painted of Nat's Yale life... I was definitely a bit heart broken when she broke up with Henry. I think that you could cut some commas and hypens out of your writing. I really hope that you continue and please post more soon! :]