Reviews for Feelin' This
DefyTheRules chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Oh this is Awsome! Please update it soon! I love that you havt the relationship between Royce and Dana and I love that you're having them trying to help.
ninaxwings chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I LOVE this. Please write another chapter?
emmy.07 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I love this! Please post again!
WolvesKey chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I really enjoyed reading these few chapters, good detail and I like how you switch to different POVs, it makes it more interesting, I look forward to the next chappie! :)
Emerald Penguin chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I love this story, I love the way you've written the ghosts, please update soon. Em xx
gukkiez chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
awesome story! and my favorite couple from the ghosts! update! ]
whitedandelion chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
hey there!

I subscribed your story and also added your story to favorites.

wow i really really like your story! it is really good. I have always fantasized the pairing of The Angry Princess and The Torn Prince. They make such a great pair! The Angry Princess and the First Born Son were my favorite characters. Not to mention that the torn prince is hot too. In addition, you also made the other characters seem very lively and realistic.

"Awh, cut us some slack, you know you wouldve done the same thing if you were scarier," Ryan yelled breaking to breathe from his maniacal laughter.

this was my favorite bit. sarcastic and funny at the same time.

keep it up! please do update soon! I'll be waiting. Don't abandon your story pls!
Velk chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
nice dude(et?) keep the good work
Not-Writing-Anymore-Sorry chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I thought it was very entertaining, I liked it!