Reviews for Pelennor Field
Legoelf chapter 1 . 2/14
Lovely
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A great story. Very well written.
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow - i didn't know how that one was going to end. well done :)
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
very good
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this story so much! And the ending was rather unexpected but very good. No, not very good, it's perfect.

I usually don't take the time to review nowadays unless I feel the story is really well written. I look forward to possibly reading more of your works!

V.
BaileyStar101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hey!

I actually enjoyed this story, despite the warning you gave me against it. IN some places I found minor wording to be slightly off, but I liked the story line and I also liked how you made their reunion more plausible. By having Legolas wait a little over a year before he could truly forgive Aragorn, it seemed to fit the crime that Aragorn committed, a mistake though it was. Good job, what was the worry for ? :)
Manwathiel Melda chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
oh my gosh! that was amazing! i loved your story! it made me worried when legolas didn't respond to aragorn, and it made me feel both of their pains. it was amazing!
kalina ar' mori chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
good plot idea but there isn't really enough insight into Aragorn's and Legolas' feelings on what happened. Its set up very nicely then suddenly the characters seem to overlook the fact that Aragorn stabbed Legolas...over all a good start just lost me a little in the middle... keep up the good work_
Daughter of Inis chapter 1 . 11/16/2009