Reviews for Pelennor Field
DeprLugia chapter 1 . 5/21
It was great, but I feel this is unfinished a bit.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Ah, Mellon nîn, this is an amazing fanfic! I love the extra plot twist you added in, what with Aragorn accidentally hurting Legolas.
It certainly was different! Legolas not with Aragorn at the Black Gates?
But I liked the change.
When Legolas didn't speak to Aragorn, I was completely bewildered as to why. He left, wouldn't speak, and I was basically bawling my eyes out thinking it was the end of a wonderful friendship.
But you fooled me at the end! He came back! And he forgave Aragorn, even though it took a little bit of time to think it through.
Great job! Hannon le!
Legoelf chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A great story. Very well written.
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow - i didn't know how that one was going to end. well done :)
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
very good
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this story so much! And the ending was rather unexpected but very good. No, not very good, it's perfect.

I usually don't take the time to review nowadays unless I feel the story is really well written. I look forward to possibly reading more of your works!

BaileyStar101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010

I actually enjoyed this story, despite the warning you gave me against it. IN some places I found minor wording to be slightly off, but I liked the story line and I also liked how you made their reunion more plausible. By having Legolas wait a little over a year before he could truly forgive Aragorn, it seemed to fit the crime that Aragorn committed, a mistake though it was. Good job, what was the worry for ? :)
Manwathiel Melda chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
oh my gosh! that was amazing! i loved your story! it made me worried when legolas didn't respond to aragorn, and it made me feel both of their pains. it was amazing!
kalina ar' mori chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
good plot idea but there isn't really enough insight into Aragorn's and Legolas' feelings on what happened. Its set up very nicely then suddenly the characters seem to overlook the fact that Aragorn stabbed Legolas...over all a good start just lost me a little in the middle... keep up the good work_
Daughter of Inis chapter 1 . 11/16/2009