Reviews for The Fall of Dreams
Damona84 chapter 4 . 4/20
Omg! I wish you wou,d continue this! What an amazing concept! It is so beautifully written! Awesome, just awesome!
FeatherArtist chapter 4 . 3/10
Okay. I gotta stop reading these without checking if there's an ending or not! This was AMAZING. Please finish it! *starts chanting* More CHAPTERS, More Chapters! LOL 3 Pretty please?!
Millerna chapter 4 . 3/2
argg both of them are idiots big big idiots ,and please make sure that when charley gets her hands on that demon he'll wish to disappear
Destineyofme chapter 4 . 1/27
write some more soon
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
I love this story! I hope you you update this soon. I really want to know what happens next! :)
Lone wuf chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
When r u going 2 continue? Suppense I cannot stand cliffhanger u are going to continue right? Please I want to know how it ends
jackswoman chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
oh boy the boys really need to help her especially vinnie
StephanieJones chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Please keep writing this one! I love it!
Spades24 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Ooo err, wow, how chilling, and once again wonderfully written. I am assuming there isn't going to be any more chapters?
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
It's been a year since you updated this thing? Oh, you can't DO that! ;D
Bluumberry chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Being that Modo is my favorite char it's hard to concentrate on stories that don't have him as the focal point, but I started this story and it hooked me.

I love how you're bringing up Vinnie's and Charlie's relationship up and digging through the dirt. It's positively delightful and everything that I always thought was needed for the two.

I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you will continue writing this.
DreamFeathers chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Ohh, this chapter definitely lifted and ruffled my hackles. You go, Throttle! First one to realise that there's something wrong in the picture (hah, only after two weeks...) and give the gang a proper shake to wake up into action. No pun inteded.

But i'm really curious to know, if you're basing your demon/dream realm and it's hunter into some other series or is it completely your own original one that you're fine tuning as you go? But nice work with it! How does one fight against a dream hunter? OH! I know! Of course by summoning the Lord of Dreams and allying up with him! (Sandman by Neil Gaiman)...

thus we have plot bunnies... they dig holes.
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
ohhh! *bounces* on the first chapter i thought that it was just gonna be a vinnie/charley sappy swoon fluff marathon. but i should have known you better :P now who is that mystery guy, what magic, and how on earth is he controlling charley's dreams and why? mwahahahahaaa
Pamdizzle chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
you should update. I like it very much. Vinnie needs to save her from demon vinnie!
spanish eyes chapter 4 . 6/27/2010