Reviews for added scene to Combat! episode, Point of View
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Great Story! I kinda suck at reviews but I really liked this. :)
hotchner chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was a very Well Written story. I hope that Saunders gets straightend out and gets his life back together. Can not wait for another story. Thank You.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
liked the story very much. thanks for posting it
Daphne chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really like this piece of Combat!fan fiction very much: Saunders is my absolute favourite character, I think this piece shows he is a real person who after being wrongly accused and humiliated had a need to hurt someone in return; it could not be his accuser so the prostitute was an easy target on whom he could vent his frustrations.

It shows he was a young man who was living through a very difficult time.

Thank you it's great.
callih chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I am newbie to Combat, both the fanfic stories and the show but let me tell you, this story is exactly what I hoped to find. Added scenes are my favorite things in all the world, especially when done so well. I have the DVD set and am diligently working my way through the amazing episodes. Thank you for giving the Sarge a little R&R of the most sensual kind even if HE doesn't remember most of it. I am anxious to see this episode and will probably skip ahead, although I'm trying desperately to keep the series as it was seen. You've piqued my curiosity. Well done!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
A different perspective than the series writers ever gave us. This short but telling story, reveals human feelings and weaknesses often absent or glossed over. While I had no problem with the French, others might appreciate a few words on translation as a footnote. Even so, it was well done and worth the read. I look forward to more of this author's work.
Morgan5318 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
What? No other reviews? Well, mine will be the first, then. :)

This was a superb piece of fiction. Not because it contained two of my favorite COMBAT! characters, but for its successful delving into the psychology of war, and what it can cause otherwise good men to do. Violence, as they say, begets more violence, but not necessarily in the manner most people would suspect. This was a magnificent means of showing one manifestation of PTSD, albeit not a very pretty one.

I would really enjoy reading more of your fan fiction, esp. that based on COMBAT! You have an excellent touch with both French and English; although I read French VERY poorly, I had little difficulty understanding the exchange between Caje and the girl. I admit I didn't clock to what was happening until the second section, which I like. So often stories are predictable, and this one was not.

Thank you for a great read, and I hope to see more of your fiction someday. You truly have a gift.