Reviews for The Second Meeting
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was so cute. I really liked it.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I wish there were more moments out there that regale how Damon actually protected the family.

This was just so sweet and to have such a large trait of Bonnie's come to light at such a young age made me smile, especially because Damon felt something for it too.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I didn't realize this was a companion fic to The First Meeting when I read it. I actually thought that maybe there was some plagiarism going on, lol. Anyway, great job, again.

~S.E. Carrigan
Serenity21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hi, can u pleeeeeeeeeeease write more stories like that... Cos i want to know what happens next... The story was really good by the way... Great story writing and keep up the good work... I loved it ;)...
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
oh my god this was on hundred percent amazingly cute.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Damon a wimp hard to believe lol. Loved it.
Opi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Cute fic
ManaMcC chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Lol poor poor Damon, Bonnie was really sweet though.
Khaaaat chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love this story!

Couldn't you please write more? It isn't necessary a one-shot, you know! I would be happy if you wrote more. Gonna subscribe!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 3/4/2010

I like this!

I really do!

You know, you're actually giving me an idea for a fic of my own, much longer than you mind if I use this idea of Damon meeting Bonnie when she was little? I would like to develop something from there...
soserene93 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Love it !
AudreyGrace chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
oops. i accidentaly clicked story alert. hehe. it's cute.
AleB chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i absolutely adored this one and how damon ! four year old bonnie is so cute! it's so amazing how innocent we are when we are children please write a third one! please! one question though will bonnie remember him when she grows up? I hope she does! please write a third one!1 please!
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
HAHA awesome ending! so Damon *sighs*

This was adorable, I particularly liked the "Little Witch" bit ;)

Please do write more Damon/Bonnie stories! :)
Rosel chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Awe. This is too adorable. I love little Bonnie. And Damon looking after her was priceless. I loved the last line. It's so cool to see Bonnie make him feel proud and him not wanting to feel anything he just wants it to be part of the deal he made. This was jsut so sweet! Great job!