Reviews for Emerald Ignition
shugokage chapter 8 . 2/6
Nice story!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I think the color of the symbol differs between different Goa'ulds. If I remember correctly, Anubis' 1st Prime had a Black symbol and Lord Yu's 1st Prime had no such emblem. Teal'c was one of the very few with a Gold one. Honestly, I think your system has a lot more organization than canon did and makes a bit more sense.
fullhans1 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Good story.
yellulhchicken chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
sailor pluto? seriously? isn't that overdone with the ranma 1/2 fics?
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
The bit with Xander hosting E was great. I'm almost sorry it was also temporary. But I guess E wanted a female host.

These fics are fun. Thanks.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Stupid Kalderash clan. Focusing on Angels suffering has twisted them. Vengeance, revenge, grudges, these to the Dark Side lead. If the clan was smart they would have told Janna ALL about the curse, she would have known how it could be broken. The dumb die, I don't see the clan living much longer.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
interesting. a huge pile of crossovers huh... nice.
george17 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Yeah, I'm going to have to bail on this. The first story in the series was pretty good at first. At least change the category on these stories from drama to parody. The author has gotten to the point where he is adding at least one new crossover every chapter. If you like fics that try to crossover any and everything then you'll love this. But it you like a good story then it's completely lost here under the mega pile of crossover and crossover and crossover and crossover...
Dusel chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
After I read the latest versions of both Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps I decided to give your series another go. Well I have to say that I'm finding the Sunnydale bits far more enjoyable to read then the rest with SG-1. I'm sorry to say that you have made the biggest mistake you could have made - crossing SG with BTVS, those two fandoms JUST DON'T MIX, trust me. The Sharkman fight was interesting and it showed that the heroes still have a lot to learn but the SG parts ticked me off since...well...Green Lanterns don't kill, right? Even with the two new laws in the Book of Oa in the latest series they still refrain from it, it's just that the liberal amount of Death that Xander dishes out just upsets his heroic Image of Green Lantern!

Other then that I think you're laying it too much on Xander constantly disappearing and doing his own thing and not letting others know, it's really like Impulse in his Young Justice days, so annoying yet he pulled it off since he made funny jokes all the time and was really funny to watch.

I'll be reading the rest of the series now.
nwspor chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
nice
Morrolan chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Looking forward to the next bit.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Ohh, a Green Lantern and Green-haired soldier of love and justice, go Xan-Man! You got me, as I was not expecting this at all, and can't wait to see the next part so we can see the aftermath of the attack, as well as how long Xan will have to mope and be alone before the girls forgive him, as he's their Xander.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
nice...
Sorakage Sama chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Ok, that cliff hanger was EVIL! And might I add that at this point I shpuldn't be surprised by you bringing bloody Sailor Moon into the mix? Unexpected: definetly. Interesting: certainly so. In closing, I hope the girls forgive him soon.

Ja ne