Reviews for Empty
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 6/3
here is the deal. Did this with my husband. He wants to be left alone take pain meds and sleep. I said you have to eat or nothing for pain. I will hide them. Eat then you get a pill. Just that simple. I know just a story
MusicToSleepTo chapter 32 . 4/30
Alfie ;(((((((
MusicToSleepTo chapter 22 . 4/29
Yea prolly Jack related...
MusicToSleepTo chapter 21 . 4/29
Uuggh it's obv Victoria and Jack
RingTheBella chapter 17 . 4/28
disregard that last review. I just remember they were already back in Washington at that point. woops
RingTheBella chapter 17 . 4/28
I know Charlie is the chief of police, but I still think it would be a "no no" to drive the cruiser from Washington to New York for personal business.
RingTheBella chapter 9 . 4/28
I have a hard time believing that Edward would not hear Victoria coming and that he would ask Bella to marry him so soon and without kneeling. I think this must be a nightmare
RingTheBella chapter 6 . 4/28
After reading the author's note on this chapter, I will try to reserve judgment about what I said in my last review.
RingTheBella chapter 5 . 4/28
I have to say, that I am a little disappointed in Bella's response to Edward saying "I love you" to her. I would have expected her to question him about that and why he said he didn't want her when he left. I'm enjoying the story overall though.
RingTheBella chapter 4 . 4/28
Why wouldn't I meant be able to avenge on Bella's behalf? Is he just assuming that Edward will beat him to it? if I remember correctly, Bella does not know about what happened to Rosalie that led to her change, correct?
alexiana75 chapter 18 . 2/27
Wow ! Wonderfull character, Alfie. Carlisle was his doctor?
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 2/27
wow ! I love how you "spoke" for all of them. Mmm...Poor Carlisle is at an impass. How about offering a compromise? Something like "Bella, we all love you so much and want you to be here with us to help you heal. You need a lot of nutrients and I really don't want you returning to hospital. Can I give you a drip? Here. Let's say...once a day? Once, every other day?"
She was right when she told Emmet (amazing part with him. Very in-character, your Emmet !) that she needs control.
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 2/27
Wow ! Could she be anorexic...like the cherry on top ?
Anyway, I just love stories with broken, hurting Bella and soothing, healing Cullens. The amazing sherryola recommended your story and I am so glad
jk chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
yaaaaa so a guy breaks up with her telling her he doesn't love her, doesn't want her but twos years later hes still her "happy place" SERIOUSLY?

and who in the fuck becomes a "shell"? just cause some douche broke up with her? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

She fucking human she doesn't feel the mating bond! So please tell me why the fuck you've made her SOOO mother fucking pathetic?
NT715 chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
I stumbled across this a few days ago, and I loved it! Great story!
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »