Reviews for Immortality Relapse
SmileMan64 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Well, ain't that irony cute? What a shame about Blossom and Buttercup. Thanks for the story.
SmileMan64 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Holy heck. In just a little while the Boys have caused far more deaths than what Blossom and Buttercup achieved in Immortality Syndrome.
SmileMan64 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Nice beginning. Fanfic Authors really love using the RRB, huh?
Superbu19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i stopped reading it once i checked there's 6 chapters. anyways, do the RRB die in this sequel?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
There's a phrase that describes IS and IR Bubbles perfectly: Incorruptible Pure Pureness.

...D*mn it.

I didn't think anything could trump that Buttercup-ish _thing_, but it did.
Isangtao chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
You monster!

How could you do that to Bubbles!

Leaving her all alone in the world...and didn't you bring back Butch?

I liked the story, and loved the setting.

Thank you for an excellent read.
DeRainyDae chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Thats so sad... A great story thoe. I question why you killed them all but Bubbles and The Flower,but It had more of an impact to the story ..

ravengal chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Wow. God. I know this fic is old now, but my God. It's got the absolute most depressing ending I've ever read in my life.

Bubbles worked so hard to save everyone. She put her heart and soul into protecting the world... and she failed. Now, all she has to live for is a flower.

I need something happy to look at now. Seriously.

Despite that, though, you have an awesome story here. I especially loved the sword-fight scenes, both in this fic and its prequel. Imagining the PPGs and the RRBs clashing Duranium swords is quite exciting (now to mention fresh and new) to picture.

ravengal out x
kerothewarrior chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
simply monstrous.

poor bubbles.
onototellingoyou chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
wow, awkward twist on things, so they really were alright again, but they...died.
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
(sigh) just another repeat, bubbles is going to have such a hard time with this. your concept of death and rebirth is something to consider honestly and you are really freaking me out.
Hybrid chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
Why a flower? Can't people understand symbolism these days? A flower represents how fragile life really is, yet how complex it can be. As corny as that sounds, the implied meaning of a single flower is that no matter "how small" something is, there is always hope.

This story was written very well. It always amases me how purely idiotic some people can be. Water, a life form? No, water is not a single celled life form. Water is merely a compound of molecules, and believe me, molecules are not alive. Second, the soil would not be damaged either, for the nutrients that live in soil are not alive! These "nutrients" are based off materials known as "minerals." And no, minerals aren't alive either.

Also, contradicting most common belief, this "ray" that shoots out and kills life probably wouldn't eraticate all of mankind... which makes this story even more "plausible"... if you can call three flying girls based off of a mysterious "Chemical X" plausible ;P

Why wouldn't it eraticate all of mankind? Because even in the most deadly of diseases... to make it easier to comprehend, I'll state Aids as an example... there are always people (or in this stories case, life forms) that are immune. The intersting part about life is how suseptible it is to immpossible to live through conditions. Life's main goal is to reproduce and live... a vacuum void of life can instantly be filled with life when put into contact with air rather quickly, as long as there is something else alive near it.

That flower being alive really could spring forth another world, as long as any of our Scientific theories work. Because if that flower COULDNT populate our world, NO theory of evolution OR theory of a non-god like creation could possibly exist.

Yayfulness chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
That was so sad... but it had a great meaning as well. Even if you didn't intend to have one. Indeed, this story deserves a lot more reviews. I enjoyed this story very much, and people just took the time to read it, I'm sure everyone would find it a beautiful story, even with its graphic scenes and gruesome fights. I very much enjoyed it.
von seckendorf chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
All I'm sayin' is that flower had better have some cool abilities like sprout million dollar bills or something. Your fic is teriffic, on...a flower? Why not a tree,or a rock, or a McDonalds?
jeanie chapter 6 . 3/31/2004
oh please chj i don,t understand or get your type at all you,re one those wacked out seriously fucked up end of the world nutcases our poor cute little heroine in blue has not had it easy so far no in fact she,s had it very rough first losing blossom to sheer insanity which in turn led to her losing her other sister to sheer insanity i mean come on it doesn,t get anymore insane than wanting to put an end to all of life and bring about the world,s inevitable permanent demise and then poor bubbles suffered the permanent loss of her sisters who she would never see again and it was hurting her then having to deal with the reborn homicidal maniac rrbs all by herself and last of all being the only one left but she,s done really good stayed strong through all of it and her confidence never wavered she,s done better in such bleak situations than most of us in real life probably would so more power to her