Reviews for Heaven
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aww...this was so sweet. Sad, but sweet. If you could find a way to continue this that would be awesome!
diggydawg chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awww I love it ! :D
osweetie246 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I think I just died a bit inside :(

POOR MIDORI *hysterically bawls*
In The Mix chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was sweet and sad. Good job.
crimsonmoon08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*going to see if there's a sequel*
fanfic0reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I really like your story, please write a squeal to it

It's really great
PoisonAndSugar chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
so intriguing... I wish you would make a chaptered story out of this.

I love this!
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I read this some time ago but I guess I never reviewed! It was adorable! And I just love it so much! I did see that someone was going to expand it, but it hasn't gotten very far!
Tik tok chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I have read many of your drabbles, but this is so far the one I most would like to see a continuation of. It is so cute, and so fitting. I love the idea. And ohh the possibilites. Aizen fidding little Harry. Harry raised by Aizen takes Hogwarts by storm, and in the end disappaers to be with Aizen. And Aizen is very lucky in a way. He'd get to raise his own lover.
GrayHeart chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
cool drabble! would make a grate story. agree with Aizen it was to mean to do to Midori/harry! soo unfair!
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was so sweet and then so sad, I actually agreed with Aizen for what they did to Midori(Harry)
Niwaki chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
how... interesting(musing) I can't help but wonder what will happen to them hereafter, will Aizen ever find Midori again? and many more unanswered questions
Lostariel chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I just read your drabble and I find the plot fantastic. I love HP/Bleach crossovers and I can't find enough. Would you be willing to actually write it as a chaptered story ? If not, I understand but I think that it deserves more development.
anon chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
this would be an amazing full length story, can i make a request that you actually write it - or make a challenge for someone to write it please, that would be... incedible
sidajack chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
you know, i really love most of your drabbles, really inspiring but i have a feeling that this would be an exciting and fascinating story to continue. Good luck with the rest of your work. :)