Reviews for The Year of The Marauders
aravis riddle chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
haha! i love it! its so freaking hilarious!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
Oh, Alice shouldn't go for Sirus, thats for sure. And I think Frank was in Gryffindor but thats a minor detail. lol I like this; super cute. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
etherealloveliness chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Ooh I've just started this but it's really good. You have a way of writing summaries. It was eye-catching.
xXAMBERXx chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
this is probably one the first fan fics that really made me laugh, so thanks! only problem is now my dog keeps giving me these pitying looks! :P

it is great though

x
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
rotfl , luv it update son !
alambil felicis chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
I LOVE this chapter! Oh, something wicked this way comes...oh, mystery xD Really, I'm feeling a bit bitter on fluff and romance right now (I dunno why) but I just couldn't help being giddy! Haha! Wow...Alice...and Frank? What about Sirius *teary eyes* Just kidding! How cute is Sirius's jealousy! I just noticed one thing: two a.m. in the morning...that's kinda redundant...Two a.m. would've been fine or just two in the morning, but hey, we all get our mistakes. But it still doesn't change the fact that this chapter is...wait for it...BOMBASTIC! Haha, I love that adjective xD And thanks for mentioning me and saying that I'm your new favourite person...it's a really nice birthday present (yes, it's my birthday today...hehe) oopsies, random rant.

Anyways, keep on rockin! Can't wait for the next chappie )
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
Well, personally I'm a very canon person. And it bugs me when people go a little AU and a little canon. Like if that makes sense. But good chapter. And Lily and James are finally together! Yay! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
alambil felicis chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Damn! You made me giddy. The moonlight thing was cliche...but damn! Probably one of the best Lily-James first kiss moment...probably THE best. No kidding.

Oh and Sirius and Alice! Gosh! That was so cute! Damn, I sound like one of the bimbo girls at my school. Sorry. James asking Lily for a one-on-one thingy was so sweet. Then they went outside...hah...James was just so effin sweet. He confessed! *hyperventilate*

Lily kissed him! *double hyperventilate* ...under the moonlight! *squeals*

Peter was idiotically funny. Hahahahahahahaha! I just love Sirius in this one! The Darama Queen!

Oh! I also love how you wrote the boys talking about "stuff". Is that how you boys talk about "stuff"? Well, I think it's just adorable xD

Please continue to write more! I can't suggest anything, sorry...it's because I'm too caught up with these chapters. ...*sigh* I get over slowly. You're really great. You got every single freakin awesome thing just right.

Keep on wrockin!
alambil felicis chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Lily is so liking James! And now I'm squealing like a blonde piglet, dammit! And what the friggin Inferno, Sirius? conditioner? Haha! I almost peed my pants! And I shouldn't have said that...it was embarassing...Man you're so good!
alambil felicis chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Damnit, I I just can't stop laughing. And oh, the Sirius/Alice is awesome. Hehe. They are so adorable!

Syrup? Wow! Haha! I think I'll try that. Sirius is just so dramatic...and cute. James is just...whoa! Lily, godric! How she thinks about James! Man, that was swet! Swet as the syrup Alice chugged! xD

I can't help praising you for kicking Arnold Peasegood of the tryouts...erm, personal reasons. I can't stand the name...erm, a bit personal...haha...

Wasabi chips? I'm being dim right, but I don't know what wasabi chips are. Are they chips that taste like wasabi? Cool. I'll just google it. I love wasabi. In fact, my dinner just consisted of wasabi. Tell me, is eating normal if you dip buttered chicken on wasabi and soy sauce. Yep, that's what I did. Weird huh? okay, random rant, sorry about that.

Haha! I love James with the Terminator thing. I giggled. And, mind you, I seldom giggle as it is a very girly thing to do. Giggling should be illegal, really. xD

Damn, I love James. He reminds me of someone that I shouldn't speak of here. Forgive me for being a girl *sigh*

I mean, Lily used to "hate" James right? And now she's falling for him...girls...I curse my hormones. xD Opsies, random rant again. Sorry

Apologies for wrong grammar and spellings. And oh yes, I would love to be a beta for you unfortunately, I was not gifted with editing skills. I think I'll just be a devoted reader to you. Is that okay?
alambil felicis chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Sorry, the internet crashed. Anyways, I was so frustrated because I just composed this awfully long review that would've probably made your week (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating), but then the stupid internet crashed, as said earlier.

“James?”

“Yeah?”

“I hate you.”

I need to stop quoting your fic, and get a life. Nah...xD

Seriously, when I read this, my heart skipped a beat! That is so like a girl! I should know, I do that xD I admit that I am damn giddy right now! I don't know if I have mentioned this before (because I'm writing lengthy reviews to you and I just forgot what I rant about), but man, I didn't know boys could fluff this good. No offense, mate. Wow, you're really friggin good!

I want to copy and paste all the things which I love in this chapter (aka all of it) but that would just be stupid. Do I need to say that you have done a very great job? Yes, so here it goes: YOU HAVE DONE A VERY GREAT JOB! Throughout your stories, I've noticed some mistakes but I barely remember them...okay xD Sorry if I get mistakes on my reviews too. Our keyboard is faulty haha.

And you call that writer's block? What the Inferno! You were that good! I couldn't stop guffawing!
alambil felicis chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
Sorry but I just need to do this:

“Not to worry old buddy, we’ve got just the thing to cheer you up.” Cue evil grins on four faces.

Up in her office, Professor McGonagall had a case of the shivers.

The next morning dawned bright and sunny, as if the world knew something had changed overnight, and was glad.

Also glad, were the Marauders, who were positively gleeful, bewildering everyone else in the Great Hall. Surely…they wouldn’t…not now…

BOOM.

“BLACK, LUPIN, PETTIGREW, POTTER! DETENTION!”

That day, the 16th of November, 1978, became known as the day Hogwarts turned green, as a gigantic explosion in the Great Hall at breakfast turned everyone and everything on the grounds a disgusting GREEN.

Let's not forget this:

James had no reply to that. At all. So he did the only thing that came to mind at the moment: he stuck his tongue out at her.

Green? Simply hilarious! I had to stop reading in the part where McGonagall shivered because I couldn't quit laughing. James is terribly sweet when he stuck his tongue out at Lily. That is so like a boy. I heard from all the flirty girly girls at school (I am NOT one of them. I'm a geeky nerd) that when a guy does that, he's showing affection in a weird way. Whaha! Great job as always. I like your writing style. Dammit!

Hey, I just noticed that at first I placed your fic on my Stories Alert, then at Favorite Stories, then I subscribed to Author Alert...who knows what's next? Oh yeah!
alambil felicis chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
The dorm room thing is very awesome. Whoa, you're a guy? Oh, that's why the Marauders were so cool xD I barely see guys at the Fandom. I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm not a sexist, mind you.

Anyways, it's so sad. About your father, I offer my prayers. I hope you all are doing well. About James, it's equally sad.

I think I shouldn't say this, but wth, I will: My favorite Death Eater is Regulus Black...hehe. Completely useless for me to say, right?

You really are something of a writer. Have i mentioned that I'm jealous? Yes, I think I did. You really capture their character and emotions, something I am troubling with. And I just admire your POV. It's omniscient, humorous and all the other things that dragged me to read this fic. I should be searching for prom dress right now (I'm ranting, apologies), because mom's fussing, but I just could NOT stop!

This review is already long, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. So I'll end my review and proceed to Chapter 4. Apologies for wrong grammar and spellings you might see in my review,
alambil felicis chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
“I’m afraid that’s for me to know, and the two of you to find out, James.” ...Classic mysterious quote I dearly love.

Really, my eyes are green with jealousy! Why can't I have your talent? Why, oh, why? Just kidding.

You were soo god. I love this chapter. I LOVE the title. Whaha! I LOVE Sirius Black. Hell, I LOVE everything in here! And you protray James so well. And Lily. And Sirius. And Remus. And Everyone. AND DUMBLEDORE! Seriously, I find your characterization of Dumbldore truly exact. He's a big weirdo-arse who knows what he's doing; mysterious, jolly and a big brilliant thing whom I look up to with great respect.

Sigh, you're awesome. I can't do anything about that.

Damn, I love James and Lily here!

And yes, Bellatrix Black is a "bi-"

ops, almost said it. xD

LOVE IT!
alambil felicis chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
wow! Great chapter!You're really good at this! I'm actually jealous! I ADORE Sirius! I'm serious! Pun intended...haha.

You have skills, mate. I can't describe it...you're just damn good! Need I say more? Yeah, I need to say more...

This is just friggin hilarious. I love how you write the Marauders. They sound really like them...(uh?). I love how you describe things here. And I learn new words! Keep it up.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »