Reviews for The Year of The Marauders
alambil felicis chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
"Pah. Work is for mortals. Sirius Black is way above all that mundane crap."

That part rocked.

Anyhoo, I love the chapter, as usual. Yeah, it was a little gloomy but it worked. I really like it.

Also, I'm sorry that your dad passed away. I'll be praying for him and your family. I'm impressed on how you applied your current situation at your fanfic. It just made the story better.

God bless you.
Joelle8 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter! I agree with Lily; Frank/Alice is MUCH better than Sirius/Alice. Even though Sirius is awesome. :) Please update soon!

Oh, and by the way, I read your Author's Note, and I'm sorry about your father's passing. I know if my dad died, I'd be a wreck... anyways, basic point is, you have my sympathy. :)
alambil felicis chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
FINALLY! You have updated! I like the chapter...and Sirius still makes me laugh like hell xD I can sense that the action is building up. Oooh, I love Dumbledore's scene!

Good luck in the air force! And update as soon as you can. I'll be waiting!

\m/
Joelle8 chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
Oooooooooo, good chapter! Love the romance, the mystery, the drama... everything! Please update soon!
that.kid.with.no.social.life chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
cool story... i feel really sorry for Sirius, though. He's in love with her...:( but keep going!
deanbranson chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
I am officially in love with this story.

Your story is one of the best stories I've read here that's set in the Marauder Era.

Poor Sirius! Is Alice ALICE? As in Alice who marries Frank? I completely didn't get the connection when I first started reading this!

I love the relationship all the Marauders have with each other. It's very . . . real. I love it. :)

I don't think James and Lily's relationship is going too fast at all. It's going at exactly the right speed. Although, I have to admit, I would have liked to have had some internal monalogue from Lily previous to the whole lake scene where she admits to herself that she likes James. Even if it was right before he asked her out. Just seemed a bit sudden when you think that before she was sort of like "Could I-? No, of course not" before and now she's hiding her face in his chest and kissing him etc. But whatever - that's just a personal preference. It wasn't like it was completely out of the blue - it was obvious to everyone she liked him so it's no big deal at all.

I love the way you portrayed Sirius and James in particular. They're pretty much what I imagine when I picture them in my head.

I so think it was Snape who was in the Forbidden Forest.

Please update soon :) I can't wait to read more of this!

I really hope you write about Lily finding out about Lupin being a werewolf sometime in the story. I think that would be awesome. Oh, and the other 3 being Animageous(es) (I have no idea how to spell that so sorry for completely buchering the spelling!). OH, and (if you're continuing the story after the year ends and if you decide to go canon) the beginning of the original OOTP. OH, and I would love a little stand-off between James and Snape (can just imagine the insults flying now...). And of course Sirius' reaction to finding out that Alice is going out with Frank. OH, also a fight between Sirius and his Blacker (lol) relations. With his brother and his cousin there, the opportunities are endless, especially now that they're both presumably either Death Eaters or DIT (Death Eaters in Training ;)). OH, it would be crazy amazing if they were taunting Sirius and James about how James' parents died. . . That would start one hell of a fight. And of course, the Yule Ball will be fun as well.

Sorry for the long review. I tend to get carried away :)
thedevilandgodisnomore chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
This has to be the funniest fic I have read so far! I've laughed throughout all ten chapters!
uyoojad chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
haha! i love it! its so freaking hilarious!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
Oh, Alice shouldn't go for Sirus, thats for sure. And I think Frank was in Gryffindor but thats a minor detail. lol I like this; super cute. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
etherealloveliness chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Ooh I've just started this but it's really good. You have a way of writing summaries. It was eye-catching.
xXAMBERXx chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
this is probably one the first fan fics that really made me laugh, so thanks! only problem is now my dog keeps giving me these pitying looks! :P

it is great though

x
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
rotfl , luv it update son !
alambil felicis chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
I LOVE this chapter! Oh, something wicked this way comes...oh, mystery xD Really, I'm feeling a bit bitter on fluff and romance right now (I dunno why) but I just couldn't help being giddy! Haha! Wow...Alice...and Frank? What about Sirius *teary eyes* Just kidding! How cute is Sirius's jealousy! I just noticed one thing: two a.m. in the morning...that's kinda redundant...Two a.m. would've been fine or just two in the morning, but hey, we all get our mistakes. But it still doesn't change the fact that this chapter is...wait for it...BOMBASTIC! Haha, I love that adjective xD And thanks for mentioning me and saying that I'm your new favourite person...it's a really nice birthday present (yes, it's my birthday today...hehe) oopsies, random rant.

Anyways, keep on rockin! Can't wait for the next chappie )
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
Well, personally I'm a very canon person. And it bugs me when people go a little AU and a little canon. Like if that makes sense. But good chapter. And Lily and James are finally together! Yay! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
alambil felicis chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Damn! You made me giddy. The moonlight thing was cliche...but damn! Probably one of the best Lily-James first kiss moment...probably THE best. No kidding.

Oh and Sirius and Alice! Gosh! That was so cute! Damn, I sound like one of the bimbo girls at my school. Sorry. James asking Lily for a one-on-one thingy was so sweet. Then they went outside...hah...James was just so effin sweet. He confessed! *hyperventilate*

Lily kissed him! *double hyperventilate* ...under the moonlight! *squeals*

Peter was idiotically funny. Hahahahahahahaha! I just love Sirius in this one! The Darama Queen!

Oh! I also love how you wrote the boys talking about "stuff". Is that how you boys talk about "stuff"? Well, I think it's just adorable xD

Please continue to write more! I can't suggest anything, sorry...it's because I'm too caught up with these chapters. ...*sigh* I get over slowly. You're really great. You got every single freakin awesome thing just right.

Keep on wrockin!