Reviews for Redefined
edward1932 chapter 15 . 2/19
What a wonderful story, I loved reading this.
Thank you so much for writing it and sharing your talent!
Jennifer
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Thanks for a closer look at the festivities surroundin' their "real" weddin' LOL! And thank you for sharin' this wonderful story with us!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Good to see Charlie's turned over a new leaf! And they got to get married in front of their whole family...and Alec LOL! So sorry about the baby and don't you just it when people say these things happen for a reason, even if it might be true?
Their HEA was well deserved and bodes well for the future!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Lots of baggage taken care of...that's a very good thing! I'm guessin' that havin' her father at death's door was sufficient reason for Bella to be allowed to leave the program in London.
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Oooh! I forgot to say I thought Charlie was softenin' up because he might be facin' his own mortality...guess I thought right!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
*Tear!* Our babies are growin' up into mature young adults...finally! They can do this!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Obviously, Bella doesn't feel worthy of Edward but wants him anyway. Hope he gets her letter before it's too late and he's moved on with Makenna!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
The thing Edward keeps forgettin' is that, even though Bella loves him, she doesn't know HOW to love. Seriously? What kind of role models did she have? Sure, I agree with her that runnin' off to elope after such an emotional couple of days is not the greatest idea, BUT lyin' about something so important...for the second time, is a deal breaker!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
What a piece of work! Renee has some nerve criticizin' Bella when she hasn't exactly been lily white herself! Good for Edward...I'm proud of him for givin' that bitch the boot!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
What the hell would they do without their friends LOL! I took Edward's words the same way Bella did so I'm on her side on this one, but askin' him to go with her is a brilliant solution. Besides, London would be a wonderful place for him as a studio musician!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Oh, Lord! How could Edward not have addressed the London issue before proposin'? Doh! Now what?
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
It's a good thing Edward has Alice to drop clues on how to cope with Bella's mood swings...and his own as a result of them. Neither Bella nor Jasper had very good role models w.r.t. relationships, did they? They'd be a real mess if the Cullens hadn't been around! Poor kids!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Bella had such a crappy childhood, as some do. She was very lucky to have the Cullens to fall back on. I'm glad Esme told her her story. With Edward's love and support, I'm hopeful she'll have a much better life...as soon as she cuts Charlie out!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
If a man loves you enough to nurse you through such a gross illness, he's definitely a keeper LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Now that they've both made a practice run with their best friends, I'm hopin' these two can get it together long enough to explain to each other exactly what's goin' on in their silly heads LOL! Ah, communication is so damned important in relationships!