Reviews for Love Works In Mysterious Ways
NarniaLover4702 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
i do not like the story it dosent sound right i mean thier the kings and queens of old 4 crying out loud u should just stop writing fanfictions all together ... i hope u get writers block u whiney bitch
ann chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
PLEASW UPDATE! and you actually don't need the elizabeathen tone to their speech; you should just make it seem very royal, but not overly royal.
let them be a bit more natural in their speech :)
other than that, BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.
can't wait to see the Ed/Lu romance :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
The old fashioned language is a bit annoying but so far so good
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Interesting so far i liek it and the speech is really good and somehwo funny gosh hwo they had spoken
in these old times is just so funny and sounds all high and mighty but i like really good work
please write more chapters soon that owudl be great of you. *cookies for you*
greatEXpectationz chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
you should continue this
Stormyskies89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Too Medieval. They didn't speak like that much at all. How they might have said it would be mroe - and I take this from when Lucy woke Edmund at the start:
"Edmund? Wake up, it's Lucy." (when he opened his eyes - most people do not tend to exclaim when they wake suddenly)
"Madam? What has brought you here at this hour?"
"I do apologise fair brother, but the storm has scared me."
"But my sister, why did you not seek our fair Susan?"
"Sir you are familiar with Susan as I am. You should know what she would say!"
"You speak rightly sister." And so on. Not to flame you - i do not believe in it, but I do believe in the sotry being a true portrayal of the author story as well as your own story. The best way is to make sure it is not so 'Mcbethian' as that i too "Shakespearein" Just relax it a bit.

Ss89
cloudy rains chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Update! please! The summary got me really excited! x] this might just be my next addiction xD
daughterofposeidon99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
UPDATE!
Mitsuru Kaoki chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
waaaa! that's just a dream? it's so funny *lol
alexandmacca chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
OMG you just had to end it
flyonthewall18 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
hahaha! Its just a dream! i thought its true.. haha.. funny! they are so cute couple haha
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
You better fucking update...
Wolfpacklover chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
aww please write more i can't wait to read more
lover9 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
What happened? Where's the next chapter
redribbon98 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Well, im not into siblings falling in love and such but, i gotta say that this story was so beautiiful! Can't wait to read the others. :DD