Reviews for Once A Bother
bbissocute chapter 27 . 2/12
I am very much enjoying this fic. Lovely work on the boys, they are beautifully in character, and the POV switching is a fantastic tool that you're giving us to see everyone's different perceptions on the situation. On the edge of my seat. Fantastic job.
Great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
He's not a ski walker. He's Pinocchio, duh
dasserk chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
I always liked Gabriel's character, even if he was a jackass most of the time. Cool story!
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
Oh no, this stopped too soon! Are there any plans for an update? I REALLY want to read more, I'm so addicted to this story! It's been really enjoyable reading it and it's one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I absolutely LOVE it. Please update soon! :(
zeropointchoirgirl chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Been reading this for a few hours now, I absolutely love what I've read so far. :) You write everyone flawlessly and I LOVE the Gabriel appearance! I miss him so much!
Levaya Jade chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
I really, REALLY hope you haven't given this up. It's fantastic! None of the characters are OOCing (it's shocking how much that happens) and I love how Gabriel hasn't just waltzed back in all "I'm a good guy now, sorry for killing Dean a thousand times!" I have no idea if you're working up to Gabriel joining Team Free Will, but at least he hasn't right away. Kudos for that.

You haven't updated in a year, and that's worrisome. I have to wonder why all the really good fanfictions are all left to die. Hopefully, this wont be one of them.
Anthora09 chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
I absolutely love this story! You've really done a great job of characterizing Sam, Dean, Cas, and Gabriel. Gabriel, especially, is so interesting and complex in this story. And the plot line is so engaging: one minute my heart's pounding the next I'm laughing out loud at Sam and Dean's banter. Please continue! I want an answer to the mysterious skinwalker/witch thing! Also, I love that you use Cold Oak as a setting. Great imagination, great characterization, and great story. Thanks for sharing! (please continue!)
001011100010111000101110001111 chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
This is really cool, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Vi-Violence chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
This looks really good, please update soon!
ebonypol chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Hqudihdxudzjndbufbdjdjdjrjf! Where the hell is the rest! Update please! This is soooo good :D
Shandrial chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
Oh no! There's no more! I got so sucked into this story I had to read it all in one go, took me until 6am lol. It's fantastic. I really love your characterizations of everyone too. It's been such an interesting read, I am absolutely adoring this story. But, but, now there is no more and I really want to know how it ends. Do you think you will finish this at some time? I dearly hope so, it's too fantastic to not to.
Kitty chapter 27 . 11/5/2012
OH GOD PLEASE WRITE THE REST OF THIS STORY! IT IS SO GOOD AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Static O. Sventura chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
I just found Children of Man last night, and then Once A Bother. And I really like them :D They're completely in character.
I hope this one continues, because I am very curious as to what Gabriel is going to do.
zabani-chan chapter 27 . 9/19/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon! _