Reviews for Our Dear Administrator
I have a jar of dirt chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Fantastic, surprising and shocking piece of fiction. Well done.

I agree with my fellow reviewer. Half-Life fan fiction is a bit like Minecraft; dig away thousands of stone blocks, and you might eventually find a diamond...
Nintendolover222 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is probably the most underrated piece of fanfiction on this entire site. It is absolutely amazing, and I have read some incredible things on the site before.

The wording and overall conveying of Dr. Breen's thoughts are unbelievably detailed and clear, it stays on the straight and narrow, not digressing to anything else while keeping the reader captivated on that single subject.

Honestly, I'm surprised at the lack of reviews. Here is a piece of work, far superior to my own, and yet people continue to heap praise on my average piece of literature and pass over this, most likely not even noticing it.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to tell people about this. It is truly amazing, thank you for writing it. Looking for jewels like this in the pit of excrement that is the Half Life FanFiction Archive is a commonly unrewarding endeavour, but every so often something of great value is find.

I'm glad to see people are still putting real effort into FanFiction instead of being content with writing mediocrity.
deathleader chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
wow i never thought of dr brean like that he is a very good lier and he is a good person?
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
HOLY CRAP! this is amazing... I like that it gives a new perspective on breen's personality, just... wow.
The Amazing Chicken Dinner chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is about as close to literature that one can expect to see on a website. Very, very artfully done. I can't spot any flaws, and it kept me enthralled the entire time. Well played.
Mordekai Romanus chapter 1 . 11/28/2009