Reviews for Fantasy is Reality
Aramus13 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I love all the different adventure your OC is having, give more depth to the game's stories. I really wish you'll continue this story, i want to see how it will all turnout.
Aramus13 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
First off, i've read some FF12 fanfic where the gamer get into game, but i love your stories the most. It perfectly described the normal reaction from the gamer. Panic, confusion, loneliness, i can really relate to Estelle.

I also love reading about her reaction to everything in the game, even something as usual as fighting fiends.

Im so happy that Vaan and Penelo considered her as a friend, that warm my heart v
Diana Ashe Rydia Lynn chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I have really enjoyed your story so far. I am sad to be at a stopping point. I hope you continue with it.
finalfan21 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
quite a stir she caused looking forward to more
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Oh, I hope she somehow gets back on the Dreadnought, so she can reteam up with the others. The suspence is killng me. Please, pretty please update soone!
NexarkXIII chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
WOOHOO! another fan of FFXII! I don't see many fans of that game around.
OSR fanatic chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Great Story! Update Soon! :)
loveless an the living fantasy chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
This fic is funny! Hurry up an update! Can't wait for what happens next! Keep up the good work! )
Korom chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Ok so I read this all in the course of a day, and I gotta say, I absolutely LOVE it. I love the direction it's taking, I love how you keep the character personalities...

Speaking of which, I love how "Estelle"'s personality is not Mary-Sue, at all. One thing I love the most is how she tries to somewhat control/train wild animals. Makes me laugh every time C:

Anyways, I hope you update soon~ I'm really enjoying it 3
minaseiko1 chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I want to know more what happens next. Please update soon. D
Bluebearsg chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
It's been a while since you updated!

I'm really glad that you did though.

I hope that the plot will go more forward in the next chapter. Doesn't Tory miss the group?

Ella Smith chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
Im going to be honest, your writing can be abrupt.

but that works for this. you have created a very original story and you are intergrating yourself and "Tory" into it very well. I am enjoying this story very much and i hope you continue writing it because its getting very interesting.

YunaBlaze chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Man... I think Archades' method of working is rubbing off on her. Getting all sneaky and mood-swingy. Still, great chapter! I wonder how Gabranth was going to handle her if they ever interact again in the future chapters. Truthfully, this chapter wasn't enough, damn cliffhanger! Please update soon!
FFXIIAS chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Great story!

I loved this chapter. she is quit clever. :DDD

Can't wait till you update soon.