Reviews for Night and Day
Shreehime chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Wow! Only two chapter and i'm already craving for mor chapters. Please update ASAP.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Oh my god, I absolutely love this! Great story line! I hope this continues for a while because your writting is fantastic. I love the situation/setting that you paired grimmnel in x3
Ermilus chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Great
kimione chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I don't believe this. just 2 chapters of pure awesomeness and Renji isn't in the story yet! please update this one with some amazing renruki interactions.
hime-x-x chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Please continue this!. Its an amazing story, and very interesting!.

I love how the characters are bang on right and also fit their 1920's selves. I really like this story XD
madeyemai chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
So... Where e'sthe rest of the chapters? Hhaha
SingingButterflyRose chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This is an excellent story! I love how you capture Orihime's innocence and also her confidence at the same time. Which is what she needs more of in the manga. The 1920s is always an interesting you to write about. I sincerely hope you began working on this soon, it's too good to pass up.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Oh my! loved Loved LOVED this chapter! I gotta say I liked the gimmnel parts to it, it was cute! But I don't want the killings and brutal stuff to the women to be grimmjow, I don't think it is, but there is a possibility and I don't want it. I like him as a one woman bad boy. And I like how you had some cute ichihime scenes, especially when she was scolding him about being rude and stuff! :] and what's orihime's reason as why she just has to do it?

PLEASE DON'T TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS FIC! ITS SSSOOO GOOD! IT HAS AMAZING POTENTIAL AND I WANT TO READ MORE! This DESERVES more than just two chapters. :D something to think about ;]
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ooo! Who's the monster in the beginning of the story? I liked how you coupled up yammi and loli. Loli always got on my nerves, at least now she's heading to jail. Is ichigo going to be the only one who see's spirits in this fic? And how come rukia knows about his gift and not anyone else? Orihime sounded so cute and innocent! How could he yell at he like that though! At least she told him the truth!

I enjoyed this chapter! :D and I love the idea of this fic so much! It has so much potential its so exciting! I hope you still continue with it! :D
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
love love love love love! want more! very good!
TrappedInWonderland chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
This story has already got me hooked! I can't wait for the next chapter! The way you write really draws me in and it's very nice. Keep up the magnificent work!
llloverrr chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
B-b-b-but if you can update your other stories, why isn't the best one getting updated? DDD':
Aya chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
you have plans to finish this fic? it's a wonderful plot anda very good story, well written and interesting! and I don't figure why you abandoned it! it's such a pity you dropped this amazing fic! well, but I wish, someday (soon, very soon) you continue.
Lustful Moon chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
orihime's sooooooooo determine. U've got one interesting story here. Really think that it should be updatedXD like NOWWWWWWW!
vulgarite succulent chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
iGrimmNel! Grrr... where's chapter 3? How could you be so cruel and leave us on a cliff like this for what? 6 months? Very intriguing story update please.