Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Black-Cat164 chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
Cute fic. Love how in character conflicted House was about the whole relationship thing. I noticed that Alex never once called him by his name. He always called House "Doc".
hfspc chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
Awww, what a great story and beautifully written!
Miso Muchi chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
Read some of your other stories but so far this is my favorite.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
omg love it! i vote for a sequel!
Regina Falange chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
"At least you're MY idiot". Most definitely. :)

I'm sad to see this story end, but what a beautiful ending and a great journey it has been. Those last few chapters were so intense, emotional (chapter 20 if I recall), hot, sweet, lovely...I LOVE Alex, I really do. He definitely knows House and I was happy he ultimately made the right choice for himself. He could always take off to L.A (NY art scene is even better) or any other place from time to time to keep his career going. Very important, I'm sure he'd have House's support. After all the kid's is incredibly talented. Now, the Doc...if he's happy...I'm exstatic! I was a bit worried towards the end when he kinda pushed Alex to not 'being an idiot'. Every time he appeared to be more vulnerable, open up a bit more, feel,...I knew he was on the right way. All those conversations between them, confessions (all those Stacy/Mikaela flashbacks vs. present time were great), banter, arguments, breakfasts ;)...were spot on, I enjoyed every line. Another one to my favorites. Your writing is always exquisite, really an art, I hope your muse won't leave you. At least not for long. Oh, you should definitely think about a 'one-shot surprise' with those two! ;)

One thing before my muse is leaving me this evening. I was watching 'Hunting' a couple of days ago and that actor who played the gay guy with the HIV made me think about the one and only...Tony! (still in my head) with his looks, especially in the beginning of the episode, when he was standing outside talking to House before passing out...me being hopeless and all, I checked out his profile on (the name is Matthew John Armstrong) just to find some current photos of him. I was happy to find out there's actually a photo of that beatiful, cute actor with slightly long locks and that 'kind' and lovely facial expression with his eyes (looking better than he was in 'Hunting') exactly like the one I used to picture Anthony had while reading PR. He's a few years younger than Tony, but than again, House assumed Tony was 35, 36 in the beginning. ;)
Regina Falange chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
Ok, had to say something after this one (the previous one was also great). Such an adorable, sweet and sexy chapter. Alex is wonderful young man, I absolutely love that he doesn't take House's bullshit (from the beginning) for granted and his Wilson radar was working properly too. Good. That scene with him and Wilson felt so real, IC for both of them. House peeling another layer off himself was my favorite part. I want Alex not to miss that opportunity, but I really don't want him to leave. The dialogue towards the end, reminded me that scene between House and Lydia in Broken, when he told her "it ends, someone gets hurt, or it doesn't end, someone gets hurt". I don't want anybody to get hurt! there's already to much at stake. Forgot to mention that I love Karen, very insightful girl and...the Barenaked Ladies from time to time. ;)

tbc...
Regina Falange chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
Here I am, LOVING Alex and the living hot statue (definitely better than 'David' statue in Florence if you ask me) together. Great, beautiful story! I was hooked from the very first chapter (that's why you're getting a review only now) and it made me happy, happy, happy you've chosen an artist for him, since I am one myself (the other side of the scale, painting, illustrating etc.) and Alex is my age. Well, I'm almost one year older than him, but as he pointed out, age is just a number. ;) Ever since the first chapter, I could totally relate to his artistic vision when it comes to House as model and in general. Excellent and very accurate job if I may, with all the artsy details. Hmmm, edible body paint...

I should remember not to read rather long complete stories or else every review will be quite long. Anyway, after the first chapter I was kinda wondering how it would work out this time with House's sexuality. I was glad you kept him straight, still dealing with some unresolved issues for that matter, but nontheless, rolling, experimenting...doing whatever feels good to him. Come to think of it over and over again, that whole playing for both teams fits House's personality really well without being OOC. That could have been the most creative decision ever made for that fascinating character. Unlike the nutritionist from the third season, Alex has a wisdom of a much older man ;) and I love the how everyhting is unfolding, the pace, again, kind of it's not easy but it's simple for House if he lets himself, the VERY hot and sensual sex scenes...that body painting was so erotic and great, lucky, lucky Alex!

It's always nice to see a baffled, jealous Wilson in the middle of House's escapades. Loved their little talk in chapter 11 (and before with the friend cheating comment), House's big secret finally revealed. Yeah Jimmy, damn!

At this point, after this lovely chapter, when you can tell it's more than just FWB even for House himself, yeah, I can hear him caring too...I hope there won't be any serious heartbreaking, wouldn't want to see Alex get hurt, I love this boy. He's already in way over his head. I was also wondering about the timeline here. Sometime after season 4? or towards the ending of this season, regardless of Amber? well, it doesn't really matter of course, I did say this story is great right?

tbc when I'm finished! :)
BrindleCal chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
I loved it. All of it. Sorry to see it end, but I'll read it again ... so I guess it doesn't really ever end, does it? ;-)
BrindleCal chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
I was kinda worried about Alex finding Wilson with House. So glad there was no unnecessary drama with that!
BrindleCal chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
It's really good to see House happy. We don't get enough of that.
BrindleCal chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Love this story so much! Sorry I haven't taken the time to review more of the earlier chapters. 3
Lorien Lupin chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Oh, this was SO cute! I love the whole story, not many people write house/OMC and the ones that do, usually use them as a tool to hook Wilson and House... Don't get me wrong, I love Hilson, but is nice to read a likable OMC that actually get's house in the end.
Great story, keep writing.
savanah chapter 23 . 3/10/2010
loved it, i know its not much of a review but you deserved to hear it.

honestly great job.
Shao7 chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
loved it!
slashfan54 chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
That was great. Worth the wait. Next.

Really like your H/OMC. He seems to it so well