Reviews for The Devil Can Quote Scripture
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
The last line is wrenching. Lemme at Dean so I can hold the poor guy.

And whoever said Words can't hurt was a moron.

Love how you use words instead of physical torture to break Dean...
Micaiah chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Alastair was one evil SOB. Good job on the drabble! Very heartbreaking.
67impalalover chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
aww...poor dean...great job though :P
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hey TV

wow your Alastair is a classy and horrible big-bad...equisitely cruel in his torture.

bev x
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
this one just broke my heart.

well written and lovely(in a sad way)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow, that is very moving and sad! I loved it, but it made me cry for sure.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
lovedv it...
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh, I really understand why those three things pointed out at him, would torture his soul greatly.

Marvellous job, Liv.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Words are a powerful thing...words can break a heart! The old sticks and stones can break bones, but words can never hurt you...lie... lie...lie!

This was so great. Power - with a punch at the end - ful!

Karen
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Well done! Using just words was a unique take, particularly since they're Biblical.
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh, poor Dean. Alastair knows just how to hurt him. Great drabble. Thanks for sharing. ;0)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Yes! Words could break heart even worse than any blades and bullets. This drabble made me cry hun. It felt so real. I had my downs last night because of words that people didnt know how to keep to themselves. It hurt like hell, yes! Thank you for posting today dear. I honestly loved it, it was almost poetic.
Vanus Empty chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Ow. Makes me glad Alastair kicked the bucket. Poor Dean.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh. I knew I was going to like this even form the title, and the phrase in itself is so true. Two Bible including drabbles this week- I feel spoiled! This was cruelty to the extreme, breaking down Dean's defenses one by one. Alastair's last line made me ache for Dean. The utter despair he must be feeling. Makes me wish someone could shout 'He does!'

Truely wonderful-Brava.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
last line breaks my heart. *sobs quietly*

well done, in a bittersweet way. write on!