Reviews for Forever Shattered
Darling Cullen chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I really like want you did with jasper and Edward, I would love to know what will happen to Bella. She wasn't very lucky
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Wow well Charlie may have punched him but I think Bella got it, she understood why they couldn't marry, ahh true love, love my gay boys
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ahh, young love, well it's about fucking time got his head out of his ass before it was too late, sometimes I just want to put my hand through the screen and smack one or the other, because those two really put my heart through the wringer sometimes.
livedays chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Just reread this story. I adore it
jolori chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
that was so sad and yet so beautiful *wipes tears* I am so glad Edward didn't go through with the wedding and what he thought everyone else wanted(it was so good to get his side of the story!) and Em helping him out such a great brother! so happy to see Jasper finally get his happiness in the end! thank you for sharing!
DemeRain chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Oh! Its so bitter sweet. Thank you.
sugaray chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Wow ;)
ssarrahh chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Can't believe it took me so long to find this!

Very great slash.

I'm glad they found each other in the end.

kudos!
Dantelover051386 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
yeah, that was excellent. please do a follow up, tie up or somethin.
luvinlapush chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
once again you mind rocks,it was so sad to read how hard of time the boys were having because they both felt the same way for each other but neither had the balls to say it im glad they got the chance for there love to unfurl ,thank you for sharing your mind i love it
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was sad.. Happy endng thou... awesome...

:)Leona
Twilight-ObsessedDiva chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
By the end I was crying wooo Great one shot.
Kar3 B3ar chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
This story was SO f-ing sad and heart-breakingly beautiful! I cried for these boys, but I'm extremely happy that they got together in the end. Thank you for writing this! :')
kgq chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
found your little story this morning and God I loved it never cried so hard in all my life this was amazing and so sad and so happy all at the same time thank God Edward realize his love for Jasper before it was too late, could he havent waited any longer lol but I'm happy that he did and it turned out the best for the both of them and thank God for Emmett he is the best love that guy once again thank you for this story
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I have no idea how I missed this little gem in all of my reading of your stories, but I am so glad I discovered it.

Great great story! Poor, sweet, wonderful Jasper-always staying Edward's friend no matter how much it tortured him. And Poor, sweet, confused Edward. I just really love well-written heart-wrenching angst with a happy ending. My heart was aching for Jasper, literally.

Thanks for your great writing!

Nancy