Reviews for Make or Break
tmntlover2013 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, pleaase keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Michelangelo's Maggie chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Hooray! An update! :D
1KeyFun chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
YES ! you finally updated !
Awesome ! :D
Love this chapter . 3
Puldoh chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Yay, an UPDATE! Thankies! I love it! More please!
1KeyFun chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Soooo...
Nice story and everything , but for the gods love UPDATE !
By the way loved the story !
Michelangelo's Maggie chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Michelangelo's Maggie chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I really like this story. Don't get me wrong, I love Mikey, He's my most favorite turtle! But I like to see the good guys fail every now and again. Please finish! I want to see Mikey pull through and Leo, Donny, and Raph worry about him and kick some gargoyle butt! (still a really good story)
Magiccatprincess chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Cool story update soon!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
No fair getting jumped on Christmas. What's wrong with these baddies? Cute story so far . . .
kanah chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
good job sorry im just trying to add story alert and commented on 2nd ch then relized forgot to click and blah blah blah u probley guessed the rest
kanahthe1st chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
oh dude this is great a bit short u could try to make each chapter longer for i dont feel likie i get slightly in but then it stops but thats me i like the story so far keep it up
Agent66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Honestly, I'm not seeing why I should continue reading. It's kinda humdrum. Maybe it's because it's so short, but it's not that interesting. Not to say that this story won't be interesting, but from this first chapter, I'm not feeling any interest in wanting to read.

All I get is that Mikey woke up everyone up early on Christmas. It just makes me go, "Ok. And?"

Personally, I'd rather you extended this chapter towards whatever you plan to happen happen. EG, if at the end of all this, there's a suprise or something.
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Sounds intresting, I'm looking forward to more