Reviews for NGE: Failures of Communication
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 3 . 2/16
The Nagisa-hunt reminded me of a Rei meme I saw earlier today, very awesome.

If you've seen "Darker than Black" all the way through, you might recall the episode where Yin is hijacked by Kurosawa's otaku assistant; she and a friend of hers take Yin to a diner, and introduce her to the facial expression of smiling by turning the ends of her mouth up with their pointer fingers.

Take that motion, superimpose Rei over Yin (funny, considering Yin's voice actress does Rei in the Rebuild series) and have the text saying "You Gonna Get Reiped".
Daigo Himura chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
aw man! I was really looking forward for the next chapter! all the humor from Father Knows Best to this! I really like it! Can you update it quickly? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gemini011 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
BAHAHAHA yes, the turnip. Do we have here the origin of the Aida Special?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Annnnd end...blerugh. You have excellent writing, I'm greatly enjoying the Glorious Shotgun Princess fanfic...but I have a thing for giant stompy robots (mecha, automatons, etc) and I'd love to see this story in particular finished...along with ND _ _ I'm greedy what can I say. :)
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Ok, this is good. Lots of action, lots of humor, plently of questions getting...not answered, but more like solved. And now I'm even more convinced that the shadowed man -"Adam"- is really an alternate Shinji, probably one who became a dark god after a screwed up Instrumentality. Which makes him the perfect foil for Sophia, the alternate Asuka who also apparently became a goddess through an Instrumentality.

Kaworu has a pseudo-cherubim vassal. Rei has a self-replicating clone army. Kensuke is Rei's...something. Yeah, this'll end well.

My only real question is this: When will Shinji get to pilot the new Eva(?) in Terminal Dogma? And how much more awesome will it make him?

I hope you haven't dropped this. It would be a shame to not find out just what the h_ll it is you had planned.

Keep up the great work!
undeadyeti chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
update soon please
xelsan chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
this story really is an awesome read. i hope you choose to come back to it at some point and finish it.
GroveWolf chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
great story great series so when are you going to finish them?
zoie2asuka chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It's a good storyI'm looking forward to update!
Blue Chaos chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Good story, I feel that is worthy of completion. Please finish.
Quincy80 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I'm having a lot of fun with this story as well. Not as much as Nobody Dies, but a lot.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
::wraps ribs::

Well, that was a rib-torturing do if ever I read one. ::chuckles:: Nicely done! I enjoyed it very much. Ribs are kinda sore from laughing so hard, though. ::grins::

Please update as soon as real life lets you. Thanks for sharing.
kenlon chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Um - is this fic dead? I really hope not.
kenlon chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
. . . access to whips?

She's Tenchi and Ayeka's kid, isn't she. Poor, poor Kaworu.
angelhead chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
why did u stop updating this man? we are on a cliff hanger here! so not fair! i know you are busy with your ND fic, but cmon and try to update it at least 1ce a month. pretty please? with cherry on top?