Reviews for Sands of Time
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Really enjoyed reading the fic! Thank you so much for writing! :) x
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
a lovely story. it was cute to see ur notes as u wrote this story over the years on how ur life progressed from one stage to another too. love the sweet humor filled ending and that u got LGM in
sayanee.MSR chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
just loved this story .. I love reading stories about ancient Egypt n a MSR ff on the back ground of ancient Egypt was just mind blowing .. this story has MSR, adventure, history myth wow ..
XF1013 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Congrats on staying with and finishing this story. I'm not sure I would have had the fortitude considering all you've been through. I must confess that when I first saw this story back in 2009, I passed it by repeatedly. I just didn't see how it could work. When I saw it posted again just recently, I decided to give it a go and found it entertaining. Not quite sure about the ending, but more than one X file ended almost as bizarrely. Keep writing stories. You put an interesting spin on this one. I'd like to see what else you come up with. Best of luck to you, your baby and your fiancé.
thexxit chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Fun story. Glad I jumped in after you'd finished! I hope all is well with you now!
B-lovely1013 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
I think you should write more for this story if you get the chance! This was too good for me to stop reading. :)
Chloe chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Can u please write another (or a few) more chapters? To say what happens? It's brilliant!
MD chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Red0313 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Omg. You have to continue!
Vadergirl2006 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Wow when i saw that there was a new chapter to this story i thought for sure i was imagining things but im so glad that your continuing this. I can't wIt for more!
BBlvr chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
OH PLEEAAASSEEE FINISH IT! i loooove it! it is awsome
LuckyDucky20 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I almost don't know where to begin! Was going to wait until I got caught up to review, but then you actually included the song "More Than Words" in this chapter. I was super pumped about it! I heart that 'Monster Ballad!' Also, LOVE how you had Scully drink champagne like a shot.

Love the story so far, obviously! You keep the characters true to who they are. Haven't gotten very far yet, but the idea of your story was new and intrigued me. Well done!
Guera Mexicana chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I'm enjoying this! I loved the comment from Mulder "that was just wrong"!
luvstoread chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
I haven't visited this fandom in ages... just discovered this story, and am enjoying it so far! It reminds me of the "golden age" of x files, when the stories could stand on their own, without quite so much entanglement... what a nice breath of fresh air! Scully's dreams are disturbing... wonder how this will turn out, and what is in store for our hero? More soon, please! You have me hooked. :))
trycee chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
Oh, can't wait for you to finish. I love this!