Reviews for Unsung Story of the Inconspicuous
3kitttens chapter 6 . 4/3
But Raiku CANT be with Ryuu/practically anyone else bc 'Absolutely no shinobi love interests' rite!? O-o i dunt want her to be on bad terms with her family.
EsperJones chapter 1 . 4/2
I have absolutely no idea what is going on, who the characters are, what the Plot is and why it's actually some kind of sentient slime, what the plot is and where it's going, or anything at all.

What is going on? I tried reading the first 10 chapters and still don't know. Is there a prequel? A guide? Is this in another language?

Gah.
I am pleased to have read this in 3 days and doubly pleased you have been writing this for so many years. This pleasure is tripled by your wonderful plot, character development, and entertaining writing style. At first it was a bit difficult to understand the Gairano and genematrix but the imagery of plot following people around and the way Gairano see the world is really amusing and probably the most original concept I've seen for a Naruto fanfic ever. Wouldn't it count as a bloodline limit if other shinobi knew about it? Which would make the Gairano like, a secret clan. Everything plot wise in this fic has been unexpected and entertaining. Raiku's genin days, her condition, Ryuu's back story, all of it was so dramatic and original and spot on fantastic! And there's MORE?! Really im impressed because when I read it through in one sitting I didn't see any continuity discrepancies. It makes me think you've planned this out pretty extensively. Like, what happened to Iwao? When is Raiku going to remember/be told about being lightening incarnate? Are Ryuu and Ino going to date or will Ryuu and Raiku get together? Will Raiku date anyone? I'm rooting for the creepy jounin with a bandage on his nose, since he isn't a character sorta really. I'm just interested in why he's interested in her. And how is the main plot going to intermingle with yours? I don't know too much about what happens in shippuden but I'm interested in seeing what your end game is. Please keep writing and I'll keep watch for updates.
chibi-Clar chapter 11 . 3/27
Cute
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 3/27
Kinda sad.
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 3/26
She's never been hugged...
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 3/26
Cute!
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 3/26
Interesting.
DandelionBandit chapter 59 . 3/13
Your faithful fans will remain until you're ready to update,no worries! Raiku is so endearing. I wonder what garra is doing...
Until next time
-Previously BlackCherryNuke.
Signing out
That one guy chapter 52 . 3/11
TsunadeXRaikusDad
Aotrs Commander chapter 58 . 2/26
Late to the party (I have had so little time of late), but excellent job as usual!
Pelawen Night chapter 52 . 2/24
YES! Kakashi I so called it
EdenMae chapter 52 . 2/23
I find it intimidating the freaking tension that excretes from Ryuu and Rukai and it happens randomly. Which I'm not complaining because it makes me laugh and happy! Hahaha Daisukenojo's attempt to separate them was so adorable like an annoyed brother blocking them Lol yay training with Kakashi! They really must look interesting training together xP
EdenMae chapter 48 . 2/23
Damn Yamada got Nenji good with involving the most keyed out words you can say to persuade him xD I was really surprised that Ryuu, Daisuke and Yamada are doing this because I feel like their involvement seems akin to comradery but the way they describe everything sounds like a disturbing hassle and burden when involving Raiku. Man I really hope she gets a heart to heart chat someday and I hope later on she develops her identity in her own plot(which is not forced upon her). She is a good character I mean she already shines even in the shadows of trying not to get involved with people lol
EdenMae chapter 40 . 2/22
At first I was like what motivated Iwao to give his trust to Raiku but I liked it because it felt like a bud of comradely;).