Reviews for Unsung Story of the Inconspicuous
Please update!
angiewan328 chapter 62 . 6/16
Whenever I reread this amazing fic, I discover something new that I love
Afaaf chapter 62 . 5/23
Hello. Just wanted to say that i read this story over a year ago and i read it again last week. I'm still full of questions about the Genematrix and the Plots. It would be really awesome if you could explain about that separate. However, seeing that this story hasn't been updated since 2015, it is safe to assume that it will not be continued. Although i really wish it would. I hope tou can find sometime to update or at leaset give a summary of the story. Great writing.
Skippy chapter 17 . 5/23
I was kinda skimming through the chapters and I have to say that about 90% of the time I have no idea what's going on, or what Raiku's actually thinking/doing... But it seem all her team have some fancy skills there, so that's at least a plus!
heh "It's narrative obligation" - isn't everything though?
man it sure must suck to see the source code like this!
does anyone else even see a fraction of this stuff happening/know about it?
ok, but what's the point of not being too good at anything as a ninja when level 10 drama is rampaging outside during your generation? doesn't she want to get out of this ninja business alive? then again, he's going to bring all the trouble that doesn't get caught by a mission inside the village anyway :p
Wow, now that's Plot I've never come across in 10 years of fanfic reading - pure awesome concept :D
WhiteFang001 chapter 62 . 5/21
This entire fic is brilliant! Do you have any desire to come back to it and complete it? I'd really love to read the rest of where this is going :)
MayaHikari chapter 3 . 5/14
not my type of tea... all over the place. need to get back to this when I'm in the mood for 'convoluted' humor - don't know where that came from.
Koop chapter 62 . 5/14
Is Kakashi secretly her biological father or something? White hair, lightning, personality problems, mannerisms... DRAMA
Koop chapter 54 . 5/13
At this hope I essentially imagine Raiku with a great big mop of white Super Saiyan 3 hair.
Koop chapter 53 . 5/13
Can you please actually write the puberty books? Theyd make great gifts.
rasetsuyukino chapter 1 . 5/11
I'm pretty sure I've reread this over 5 times. . . This is definitely one of my favorite stories.
unknownher chapter 62 . 5/7
Rereading this for the third time :'D
Ambassador666 chapter 47 . 4/26
Fucking Tsunade I wanna kill her. She's gonna hurt my baby!
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »