Reviews for Pray, Love, Remember
theGirlwithtoooomanyOTPs chapter 1 . 1/21
Making something tragic even more tragic. Love it.
EverLand13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Susaku and Nunnally are meant for each other. There should be more beutiful fanfics about them like yours, which was by far the best Code Geass fanfic I'd ever read.
Keep up the awe inspiring job.
"...Now, as I wipe my tears away, I think about the bittersweet words written, ans smile at their perfection, in spite of myself." By Evelyn Moonlight
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is very beautiful and touching. I think Suzaku and Nunnally are perfect for each other and its a pity that there aren't that many fics of them, my own included. One think I wanted to point out is that Nunnally is more then a queen; she becomes empress of Britannia after her brother dies, ruling over a third of the world, I believe. Anyway, great job; I hope to read more from you.
Jojo81093 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Aww..loved it.
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is beautiful and tear-jerking, and a realistic portrayal of how things might be post-R2. I've added it to my Suzaku/Nunnally fic community.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was beautiful. I liked the repetition. It helped convey the point. Cuz when you're sad, you tend to repeat yourself alot.
konkonsn chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I like it. But work on redundancy. There are a lot of points in this story where the same word is repeated right next to itself. It's not fun for the reader.