Reviews for Lost and Found
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
olalala veryyyy cute
PASTA300 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very ... how do I say it? Very professional? I really feel as if this is a book. I also love your stories.
ArianaJB chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I don't like the pairing much but I like the way you wrote this out, it's sweet.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I loved it!
Sndysndj chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
It is hot in here woooo0o0o. Write more please
murky burning chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I read this story weeks ago, and it was actually the very first Luck/Eve fic I read. And I'm not lying when I say that this totally made me ship Luck/Eve. I was sort of shipping them when I finished watching the anime, and then reading this fic pushed me over the edge. I like the setting you created, the vivid descriptions, and the pent up tension between these two finally resolved in a rainy, dark alley.

I love ALL your Luck/Eve fics, they got me into shipping this couple, and they still remain some of my absolute favorite fics of these two. I hope you keep writing Luck/Eve!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love how you wrote this, and I'm such a sucker for rain scenes. Luck is hot. Eve is cute. I'm so torn on this couple. I wish there were more fics for them, but if they got popular, I'd get bored of them. :P Thanks for writing!
Eehcoli chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
xD hm this pairing has never actually occurred to me. Actually it's a bit disturbing. I like it. ]
Jen Konoha chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Splendid, very few spelling errors and it was mostly missing letters on words.

I love this story! And the pairing. The plot was believable as well!