Reviews for Nature vs Nurture
Ranma-sensei chapter 5 . 6/7
Interesting AU. I wonder how you will continue it.

Grammar-wise, this is a commendably clean story. :)

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
Ash chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
I really hope you come back to this story it is one of the few I have read of such quality. It's a pleasure to read. little things like harry feeling the shirt on his back pressing against the chair make this so believable I appreciate the little details that haven't been overlooked In other stories Harry would get over his many fears like crowded rooms etc too quickly and the author would forget but this story doesn't do that it takes it's time yet no part is boring and that's really hard to do - I hope my gushing shows you just how good I think this story is and how much people appreciate your talent :)
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
A painful story, but one I cannot help but read more of. You are a very interesting writer.

I do wonder about the "Malfoys". Was it Vernon and Petunia and... Marge? I'm afraid I can't really guess who is who. I would have said Petunia was "Bellatrix", but since "Narcissa" was there...

Or could it be that Bellatrix was never in Azkaban at all, but instead a Polyjuiced Petunia, while the Malfoys...

Jeez, but this is confusing without knowing everything. I hope you don't abandon the story. It is certainly interesting enough that I would like to read more.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Aww PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I freaking LOVE this story! You trully have a gift and I need to know what happens. Its confusing, compelling and sad and sweet all in one. Please update soon!
myscus chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
I really like this. I hope you write some more. I really want to know what happens.
anonymous chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
This story is very interesting, takes a point of view I've not yet seen in fanfiction. I would love to see you continue to develop it!
yukikiralacus chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Yay Harry is starting to trust more. Of course comfortable with Ginny. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Narcissa and Bellatrix were the same person, one Polyjuiced to look like the other, until the one who was in St. Mungo's got out a couple of weeks ago.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it!

Great chapter-I love the growing love between H/G, even though Harry doesn't know what it is.

Thanks!
Passionismywriting chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
I'm very confused, which means you're doing a great job. I can't wait for the next one. peace
ScrubsAndLattes chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Aww.. Poor Harry. :( I'm so glad that he escaped that place and now we're finding out that it might not have been the Malfoy's at all! Eek! That's some crazy stuff... I hope that perhaps you'll have some sweet Harry/Ginny interaction in the next chapter? I liked their light touches and such, but I'm wondering when you'll have them kiss. They are undeniably attracted to each other, and they have had close calls like the couch scene. And even though he is going through a hard time, you can tell that they will be bonded through this experience for the rest of their lives. I'm just surprised that Ginny hasn't made to kiss him. Perhaps she's waiting for him to make the move? So that it's comfortable for him? :D
Boby09 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
awesome chapter can't wait for the next one to come out!
ProfessorChris chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Hmm very interesting, looking forward to seeing what happens.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Thanks for updating and I hope there is more on the way soon. I liked how you wrote Dumbledore.
Comet Moon chapter 5 . 4/26/2010

LFTM

Ja ne

JIm
fireburnshot chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Brilliant. A wonderful concept and a wonderful mystery. The thought of Vernon boggles the mind.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »