Reviews for A Study in Scarlet
KyaNika chapter 1 . 2/20
So, I know you posted this 4 years ago, but I LOVE this pilot! Even if you never take it anywhere, I'm still going to love it! Although, there would be no complaining from me if you turned this into a full-fledged story :)
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
You have to continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This story has an interesting concept, but the thing I'm a bit iffy about is your use of tense - I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seems as if your writing style switches between present and past tense a few times. Then again, your idea is pretty original compared to other pieces :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
update this pleease ! please ! I looove it ! and hey , nejis a son of the bitch , isn't he ?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is so CUTE I could burst! Make more of these please!
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love it! I suggest you continue. I think that this is about a contract marriage, but it's good!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love it! :D
Assassel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
to answer your question: I love it! :P
Although, the ending is very vague which gives room for some mind work. The kiss, could mean "love" or could also mean something else. What ever that is, the story was wonderful. Nice job.
VioletISaws0me chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ok! Here's what I think: 1) whaaaaaat? 2) i feel bad for Tenten 3) what the heck Neji?! But really good. :)
NejiNoodles chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love it! The whole coffeehouse theme made it really cute
Wish.promise.99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOVE THE STORY PLOT! OWO Continue please.
m chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
absolutely love! I'll be looking out for the next chapter so please update soon.
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
good story :)
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love it, definitely
o.oHOW I LUV NEJITEN chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Whoosh please continue diz please!i'm gonna commit suicide if u wont... I luV diz so muCh this fAnfic is da B-E-S-T am0nG da R-E-S-T i want some m0re!