Reviews for Future Perfect
redwater1314 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
It must have taken ages for Susan to pick up every toenail clipping she'd left there...
kjbibn chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Wow. I definitely wasn't expecting the twist at the end. I notice you haven't written anything in a while - are you ever planning on writing a sequel to this or an alternate version, like what would happen in the corrected version of the game?
cocainium chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I liked it a lot. Maybe there could be a few more crimes commited and more detail.
The Awful Truth chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
The ending is wonderful, because it properly explains why everyone's acting like a resident of CRAZYLAND* throughout the entire lunatic thing. But you know of course that Hiranobu and Ryu will never bother fixing the game, instead blaming everything on the gaijin. Particularly of note is the character of Acid, inspired by what the author was on at the time. Susan is a wonderful example of your average citizen who somehow radiates Goodness, and her ability to make Nathan/Nothin open up about how he feels just like everyone else is (sniff) beautiful.

Warning: If you say your fic ROCKS, it had better damn well ROCK.

*Land of the people who are crazy.
Shenrin chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
That's very good. I like it a lot, and I hope you write more in it.
Lukiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Ehhhhh... The en deus machina is a little... dumb? It seemed to be interesting with the whole nice susan thing, maybe she's in a cult or something, but then the cracked up Twilight Zone angle hurts it.
Ford1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Thanks, that was one of the parts I really worked on. My sister is a profesional writer who won the best short story award at princeton 3 years in a row, and she basicaly told me to let my action be conveyed with dialog and to be a little more heavy on it.
theexpert31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
seem good. I like the dialogue