Reviews for After the Storm
CentauRita chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
So...worth it! Your words paint a beautiful picture within my mind! **sigh**

Thank you for sharing your mad writing skills, your time and your Boyz...a truly amazing, remarkable journey...through darkness, 'After the Storm'...there is light found within their Love.

Take Care and Happy Writing...Always,
Rita D
CentauRita chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Jasper is a newborn vampire and Edward is a vampire...they are both vampires...I fail to see why there is the word...STOP...in their vocabulary. Harumph!
CentauRita chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Freaking...A.
CentauRita chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
That chappie...WAS.
CentauRita chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
And...I still don't like Jane., Alec, Felix or Aro.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
I am achurned. I know what a pat of butter feels like. Ridgid in its angular edginess, yet deliciously yummy and creamy in its decadence of fatty sin...Please pass me a pat of Edward's past, I want to slather in his history, thank you.
CentauRita chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Poetic end for Ash, having been instrumental reason in Alice's disappearance. Not sure if Jasper was privy to that tidbit of information, but perhaps Edward read Ash's thoughts and will enlighten His love at the opportune moment.
CentauRita chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Flying BLOODY Tomatoes!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Totally...Er-otic!
CentauRita chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
.God. 'FUCK'! Indeed! ;}
CentauRita chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I'm glad Edward is there and Jasper isn't...alone.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Love the little barbs they voice to each other.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
A dead fianceed Bella is in the same room as Jasper? Jasper isn't freaked out? Edward seems to be infatuated with the Major ;}
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
I didn't expect this ending at all. I feel like it came out of left field just because there needed to be a twist at the end? I dunno. Good writing and an amazing plot!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
First thought: What. The. Fuck?!
Second thought: Holy shit!
Third thought: Fuck Bella. Damn Jasper is going Crazy!
Last thoughts: What did I just read? Why is it so fucking awesome? This chapter is full of crazy and I loved it!