Reviews for Portrait, You Say?
quaquaquaqua chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Very nice chapter, interesting turn of events. This chapter, however, feels half-finished. The ending is also a bit abrupt. Also, if you're aiming for a pre-slash relationship between Harry and Draco, then I think you should to try incorporate a bit of tension in there too.

So far so good!

quaquaquaqua chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Stunning chapter. This one far beat the last. Your portrayal of Snape, in my opinion, was perfect. I can totally imagine Snape being like that. I also find Aled a very endearing character right now.

quaquaquaqua chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I really like your depiction of the characters, contrary to what you may feel. Though they are definitely out of character, their manner seems more realistic than if they were to hate each other and hold a grudge against the other. It truly shows just how damaging war is, and how deep loyalties run. So well done!

I'm caught for the intro. I love the very first line. Stunning. It caught me right away. The rest of that intro, however, needs work on. It's a little messy, and uses too many exclaimation marks. Writing this part in full sentences would sound better.

DawnPapaya chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
This fic could use a bit more humor, but other than that it was was really good. :D
YukinaStarwind chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
not bad... are you going to finish it? i would really like to know what happens!