Reviews for With a Vengeance
drcalvin chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Have I reviewed this on the other site? I don't remember and I don't care, because I loooove it /flail flail/ It's all - cute and scary and has a great big feeling of impeding chaos and how ELSE could it be? You're brilliant and you write Slayers brilliantly _
XellossLina chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I LOVE this story! Sequel please! D
Netara Ryan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh wow, this is such an amazing start to a super interesting concept! I would love to see more of this story if you're still working on it at all! Great job :)
Ai-2005 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
sequel? *puppy eyes*
LinaSamaRocks chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter:)
mageblood chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
really good story you have here, can't wait to read more!
angelicyokai chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Please, dear lord, do continue this. I have been hoping you would continue since I've read the first chapter and it would just be wonderful to see more of Lina-sama and her new mazoku priest! Thanks for another wonderful story. (as if Poison and Birthright weren't enough)
Precious5881 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Cute! and a little LOL.
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Dramatic but fun - loved it!
Faye Metallium chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story and hope you choose to either continue with it. Never pictured Xellos as a cuddled but I love it. Also loved the "can I keep him" scene.
SilveryBeing chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This has to be one of my favorite Xel/Lina fics. Everything about it I loved, especially Xellos as the cat. I really hope you write up a sequel or something, I need to see what happens now that Xellos is bound to Lina.
Jaddasroots chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
fabulous :D
Kikimora chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw, this is so cute! I totally loved it! I think I'm going to draw a pic for this story once I have some time. I really love the subject _
Steampunkchick chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I totally think you should continue with this! Great idea! I find myself coming back to it over and over because it's such a cute but entertaining idea!
KouUsa chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love this, and the fact that a lot of thought was put into it (although what about Deep Sea Dolphin?) Any relationship between the two, more so if both-sided, would not be normal in any sense of the word and I love how you dealt with that.

The 'can I keep him?' scene was priceless. I would like to see how this would continue for long term, or heck, normal day activities would be interesting. I can just imagine the look on the gangs faces when they find out. Especially if she manages to hide it from them for a while.