Reviews for Unplanned Revelations
valie france chapter 9 . 7/14
c'est vraiment nul de commencer une merveilleuse histoire et DE NE PAS LA FINIR ! ! ! de qui se moque t on NOUS LES FANS
filly8 chapter 9 . 5/7
well im real bummed this never finished! it had such a unique premise!
H-Nala chapter 9 . 8/25/2018
Is there more to this story? It can't just end with him waking up after all that build up.
tootantobronzee chapter 9 . 2/15/2017
Damn, right at the good part. You're probably not gonna update after so many years, but I enjoyed the chapters. Thanks for that!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
I'm sad...another good story abandoned... It took 9 chapters for Kuon to wake up from the coma, and he hasn't even seen Kyoko yet...I really hope you finish this someday. Thanks for sharing!
Ashenvale chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
CLIFFHANGER! damn
Wencinator chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
This is a very interesting concept for a story. Would love to read how this ends
silhermar chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
And you stop here 4 years ago.. it's a pity. for me it's a bit difficult to understand but i love the plot, and now it's when he sees kyoko and say.. .kyokochan? maybe.

I hope you continue sometimes the fic.

See you
Beauty's Black7 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
So glad you updated that was really exciting n heart wrenching hope all is fine in new home, job n new location also happy new year can hardly wait for next chapter hopefully it'll be sooner than last chapter updates great job
Glimare chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
This is incredible! I want to read more! Please please please continue this! It's just too good!
Iwaya chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
You are so mean... stopping when it was getting really exciting! T_T Please, please, please update soon! I really enjoyed reading your fic. The characters were really IC and the details were excellent! I was really moved by their reactions when Ren had his accident. Now that he woke up as Kuon, I'm even more intrigued!
setogirl2 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
it has been a longgggg time since your last update
I sure hope u r fine
and hopefully you will update soon
Zyan chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Amazing, awesome, great story! PLEASE continue!
Collaborative Lady chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
You've constructed a legitimate situation for Kuon to leave and strange himself from his family. It is well done. I applaude you.
brizingr chapter 9 . 5/13/2013