Reviews for Legendary
Camila0803 chapter 11 . 10/12
Loved
Secretrevenge chapter 10 . 6/28
Such a sweet, well written story, second time around.
nova777 chapter 11 . 5/16
When she told him about Jasper and got away, I've heard Camilla Cabello"s " that's it? He end up alone?. But the ending chapters are so cute. You're a tease and I love it.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 11 . 3/8
Pretty awesome story!
ShiverBunny chapter 7 . 2/6
Okay, maybe he isn't the demon. Leah or Seth, perhaps?
ShiverBunny chapter 1 . 2/6
My theory: Edward is an incubus
quisha1991 chapter 11 . 10/23/2019
So what was up with Leah and Seth? But I love the way it turned out
quisha1991 chapter 10 . 10/23/2019
Awwwwww, you had me going there for a while
Valya 001 chapter 11 . 9/26/2019
I am falling in love with your stories !
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 6 . 7/4/2019
I gotta say, I’m disappointed that he is shagging nearly every female in sight. But I’m hoping by the end my previous theory is right. I doubt it will be but I won’t know till I finish the story.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 7/4/2019
So i think, we’ll, more like I’m hoping, that it’s all a Ploy to get Bella to like Edward. And he didn’t actually shag Rose and she is in on it,( that’s the bit I’m hoping didn’t happen). I think he is doing what Bella asked when the had lab together and she was telling him what she liked a, in her way to tell him she wasn’t interested in Edward. So he basically got Leah and maybe Seth to help him out and maybe he slept with Leah to loose his virginity and that’s why it’s awkward. So she could either tell him how to be good at sex or so when he finally gets with Bella , he won’t be a virgin anymore. But I also think that he is being this way to prove to Bella that she can be attracted to someone like his old self , and making her realise that these good looking , so called experienced men, aren’t all what they are cracked up to be and she should go for the old Edward.
Tan chapter 10 . 4/16/2019
I have never wanted Bella and Edward to be NOT together more than I do right now.
Tan chapter 9 . 4/16/2019
Bella is such a stupid bitch. Forget her Edward.
Rose chapter 11 . 11/26/2018
Such an amazing story! I wish there was more! Thank you for sharing!
AJ chapter 10 . 9/18/2018
Normally I would be writing a glowing review - because when it comes to your stories, I am a huge fan. But this one was not a favorite. I found the characters to be unappealing - their actions confusing at best, and appalling at worst. That said, you remain a favorite author of mine and I do look forward to re-reading your other fics - always hopeful that one day you'll write another.
2,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »