Reviews for Legendary
CenorinaISChachie chapter 10 . 5/15
my god this was so stupid... i kept reading because i hoped it would get better but there is no reedeeming this

i
divyvicki chapter 11 . 1/12
Really loved the ending and the proposal!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 1/12
I'm so glad they reconnected!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 1/5
That chapter was really pretty sad!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
This is so confusing!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Where would I find a copy of C56? It doesn't appear to be on FF anymore
divyvicki chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
This is so confusing!
Leah C. Drawn chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I've gotta say this. This wasn't my favorite story of yours. I mean, I LOVE your stories (many of them I've read about ten times), but this one just sort of didn't quite pull me in. Bella's shallowness turned me off a lot, though I understand it was for the sake of the plot. I mean, I think you usually have great Bellas. Relatable, funny and crazy, as well as a sweet and funny Edward. I'm still looking forward to reading more of your works.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
I'm confused about Edward having golden eyes.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Well, that was disappointing.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
So, Edward made an interesting impression!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
What an interesting transformation. Can't wait to see what precipitated the change.
Mtg526 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
What a great story! You had me going that there might be more to Edward than a simple makeover. I don't blame Bella for staying away, but I was heartbroken that the two of them couldn't reconcile in high school. So glad they found their way in the end. Oh...and the conversation with Carmen at Starbucks! I was so so worried and angry that somehow these Edward and Bella would never get their chance again. Thanks for writing!
cbzoo chapter 9 . 8/17/2016