Reviews for Legendary
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Bella definetly has an imaginative mind but she went overboard. My brother shoot up 13 inches one year. But my Dad was 6t 6inches so my brother was going to be over 6ft, hell we all were tall. My mom was only 5ft! Yeah our Bella went overboard about Edward’s changes. And he would have been better by only improving his body and face and not screwing every girl in the place! Did Bella really give herself to Jasper? Don’t remember reading that, just that she thought him sexy. I still have trouble following stories because I’m still grieving my husband, Joel... I have to read more NOW!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
I loved that Thriller laugh and I love this story!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
So what happened with Leah?
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
I hope he sticks with Bella, because she talked with him when he was geeky...
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
I don’t like the gold eyes. I wish they were green so that’s how I’m going to picture him. Sorry sweetie!
Well sounds like Edward has really changed, but is he nice or an ass?
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I can only imagine that Edward is going to read every self-help book about pleasing a woman real soon! Lol
pixilette chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
What a lovely lovestory - below the 'shiny and sexy' surface.
I truly like the characters' / your understanding and feeling of love - when they've grown up. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2017
She NEVER should have agreed to go out with him. He might whore around now but that doesn't change the fact that hes a whore that fucked all her friends!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
is Edward going to become a whore "for her"

that's just fucking gross
CenorinaISChachie chapter 10 . 5/15/2017
my god this was so stupid... i kept reading because i hoped it would get better but there is no reedeeming this
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2017

i
divyvicki chapter 11 . 1/12/2017
Really loved the ending and the proposal!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 1/12/2017
I'm so glad they reconnected!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
That chapter was really pretty sad!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 12/30/2016