Reviews for Legendary
Valya 001 chapter 11 . 9/26
I am falling in love with your stories !
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 6 . 7/4
I gotta say, I’m disappointed that he is shagging nearly every female in sight. But I’m hoping by the end my previous theory is right. I doubt it will be but I won’t know till I finish the story.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 7/4
So i think, we’ll, more like I’m hoping, that it’s all a Ploy to get Bella to like Edward. And he didn’t actually shag Rose and she is in on it,( that’s the bit I’m hoping didn’t happen). I think he is doing what Bella asked when the had lab together and she was telling him what she liked a, in her way to tell him she wasn’t interested in Edward. So he basically got Leah and maybe Seth to help him out and maybe he slept with Leah to loose his virginity and that’s why it’s awkward. So she could either tell him how to be good at sex or so when he finally gets with Bella , he won’t be a virgin anymore. But I also think that he is being this way to prove to Bella that she can be attracted to someone like his old self , and making her realise that these good looking , so called experienced men, aren’t all what they are cracked up to be and she should go for the old Edward.
Tan chapter 10 . 4/16
I have never wanted Bella and Edward to be NOT together more than I do right now.
Tan chapter 9 . 4/16
Bella is such a stupid bitch. Forget her Edward.
Rose chapter 11 . 11/26/2018
Such an amazing story! I wish there was more! Thank you for sharing!
AJ chapter 10 . 9/18/2018
Normally I would be writing a glowing review - because when it comes to your stories, I am a huge fan. But this one was not a favorite. I found the characters to be unappealing - their actions confusing at best, and appalling at worst. That said, you remain a favorite author of mine and I do look forward to re-reading your other fics - always hopeful that one day you'll write another.
LanaDelPan chapter 11 . 8/18/2018
A beautiful and a funny story... but she doesn’t deserve him.
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Bella definetly has an imaginative mind but she went overboard. My brother shoot up 13 inches one year. But my Dad was 6t 6inches so my brother was going to be over 6ft, hell we all were tall. My mom was only 5ft! Yeah our Bella went overboard about Edward’s changes. And he would have been better by only improving his body and face and not screwing every girl in the place! Did Bella really give herself to Jasper? Don’t remember reading that, just that she thought him sexy. I still have trouble following stories because I’m still grieving my husband, Joel... I have to read more NOW!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
I loved that Thriller laugh and I love this story!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
So what happened with Leah?
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
I hope he sticks with Bella, because she talked with him when he was geeky...
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
I don’t like the gold eyes. I wish they were green so that’s how I’m going to picture him. Sorry sweetie!
Well sounds like Edward has really changed, but is he nice or an ass?
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I can only imagine that Edward is going to read every self-help book about pleasing a woman real soon! Lol
pixilette chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
What a lovely lovestory - below the 'shiny and sexy' surface.
I truly like the characters' / your understanding and feeling of love - when they've grown up. :)
1,998 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »