Reviews for Legendary
twistedcoincidence chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
*hands on hips* how did i miss an update? much less TWO? not ok in my book. simply unacceptable. especially considering how much i adore this plot line. can i just say that my head is spinning right along with bella's?

i mean what the hell is edward up to? one minute he is literally screwing everything he can reach and yet he's still verbally perusing her. at least i think he is. this story is fantastic. i love that it completely captivates me and at the same time there is no sense of predictability.

and the quoting of steetcar? swoon. that has to be one of my favorite written works ever. the pieces you picked to highlight are fantastic.

i will not be missing another update...

can't wait to see where this goes...
wedontwantyourbody chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
ARE YOU READY FOR THE MOST POINTLESS REVIEW?

I don't know if you're at all familiar with the stand-up with Daniel Tosh, but in one special he has a 5-minute long joke that literally includes everything from above-ground pools to the Florida election and 9,0 other things I'm forgetting this... he pretends to be a member of the audience in doing an exaggerated "holy SHIT that joke had everything!"

I bring this long ass story up because that was literally my reaction to this.

This story has Geekward, Manwhoreward, HOLYSHIT,INCUBUS OR SOMETHING FUCKING INSANE LIKE THAT?, literary references, lolz and lines I want to copy down for my own musings latro. It's exactly the kinda thing I've been craving lately and I'm so freaking psyched for the next update. This is a sexy, delicious, and attractive story.

Kudos.
scarletoctopus chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Hawt. Usually Whoreward is a cliche but this is far from a cliche as any can be. He is seductive, smooth and so so sexy. I'm usually one for over smexin fics but this is just so juicy and tantalizng, I'm all washed away by it. Bella is so cute, all detective and such. I like her alot. OF COURSE I LOVE EDWARD!
scarletoctopus chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love… can I just say how much I love this so very much. YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME I KNOW! :D
scarletoctopus chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Oh My God

That was… hehbxhwiwnwhvqjsbdj or in English HOT.

That description of edward has to be the best I've read in a long long time! Erm wow.
JulieLucia chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
This story is so refreshing and I'm laughing so hard. I started reading this is class and it was very hard not to gigglesnort loudly a time or ten.
JulieLucia chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
One day, Edward was trying to screw something—that is, he was trying to tighten a screw might just have become my favorite quote ever.

I'm in love with this!
JulieLucia chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
OMG you did a Friends reference, I love this!
JulieLucia chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I saw this recced on TLKF and just like the review said, I was instantly intrigued at prenaturally. This is good, I'm enjoying this very much
lhfreol chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Good start!

I'll be reading more..

Loving the nerdy Edward :)
jedigirlsc chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
I like this! Looking forward to the next chapter.
fuz chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Wow. I like your quotes and I like your story.

Please, not so much Edwardian slutiness, but I try to trust you.

SassyBia chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
i can't wait to read what the hey is going on! great writing. maybe leah and seth gave him some of that crazy love potion #9?
Tiakie chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Am so enjoying this... won't bore you with any of my theories but am intrigued where Leah & Seth fit in.
SophiaAnne chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I love this - very unique premise, snappy dialogue and description, and a good mystery. I'm excited to see where the story goes!
1,981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »