Reviews for Legendary
SophiaAnne chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I love this - very unique premise, snappy dialogue and description, and a good mystery. I'm excited to see where the story goes!
SmoothButNotRich1901 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
LOVE IT! UPDATE SON! :D
grrrr.edward chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
crazy you should have bella break out and become this confident little minx, leave edward struggling for words for once again. lovelove!
AGirlFromEngland chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
love it, please update soon!
astilbe13 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
hahah he salaciously smiles at you and in turn, you can form coherent sentences? that's impressive girl. so, im really outrageously lazy to go back to see the name of that science stuff they discussed in the prologue. the stuff about the demon sperm (im really anti-science) lol. did sexward get his hands on it?

he's fab. and i really like the way you're building his relationship with b. how she's feeling is clear but at the same time, he's being clear too... proving that he can please her, is he? ;)
astilbe13 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
okay now i'm not gonna be a silly pervert for this review.

you're writing is legit fantastic dude. it's this slow rise but it's frantic too- idk it's hard to explain properly but it's making me want to read slowly just so that i don't miss any words (bc you put them together really, really well) but at the same time i want to read really fast.
astilbe13 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
um french speaking edward. efjpaetigmnv. bringhimherenow. ;)
astilbe13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
"Oh… uh, I didn't know. Umm, I didn't know that was something that was a…. priority to you. At this point"

lmfao.

love the premise so far. shy little dorky e is adorable.
PNW Luna chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Don Juanward! I remember watching an old black and white movie in which the Devil sends Don Juan to seduce a virgin. Because the woman of virtue is causing the Devil some discomfort. Hence the following quote: "A woman of virtue is nothing but a sty in the Devil's eye."

Perhaps Edward has been given super seductive prowess to rid Forks High of all its virgins. Bella of course being the most challenging. If he fails will he turn back into Nerdward? If he succeeds will he have fulfilled his obligation and win his freedom along with the fair Bella's hand? Look forward to finding out...

PS: I'll be posting this same review using my Twilighted profile too.
AzraCullen chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I dont like the fact that until edward changed his looks, bella didnt give two craps about him, and now that he is aesthetically pleasing she wants to think about him? talk to him? really superficial. It kinda proves the point Edward is trying to make- that it all depends on his looks and his fake personality. REALLY dont like that about her.

I hope this bella becomes less superficial and edward goes back to exactly who he was- even if the superficial people of high school dont recognise him. but eww still not over him doing rosalie- he cant go ot with bella now cos thats just gross!

LOVE the story.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Ooh. Great Chapter!
septentrion chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I'm crap at theories, but the succubus one has its appeal :)

The scene in the supermarket was hilarious without being vulgar. I loved it.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
I am intrigued by all this. But it also makes me sad. I think Edward thought this transformation would make him attractive to Bella. I do think she is what he wants. But how is she suppose to ever forget that he screwed her best friend. At some point, Bella's curiosity is going to be put to rest and her feelings more clear about Edward. And I think then that it will become very painful to realize all the one's that came before. How do you get past that, especially if Edward reveals that it was always Bella. Was he thinking of her while he screwed them all? I just don't know how you get past that.
AzraCullen chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Dont like roseward at all- *shudder cringe*

I miss the old edward...does bella too?
AzraCullen chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Shame bella! Shame on you!
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »