Reviews for Legendary
divyvicki chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
What an interesting transformation. Can't wait to see what precipitated the change.
Mtgora chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
What a great story! You had me going that there might be more to Edward than a simple makeover. I don't blame Bella for staying away, but I was heartbroken that the two of them couldn't reconcile in high school. So glad they found their way in the end. Oh...and the conversation with Carmen at Starbucks! I was so so worried and angry that somehow these Edward and Bella would never get their chance again. Thanks for writing!
cbzoo chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
no she didn't
Andre25 chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
I've been a (ninja) reader of yours forever, but the AU doesn't really appeal to me, so i had avoided this fic. I read a recomendation somewhere and i said let's see it... Well this was an AWESOME story. The mystery caught me, and made me read it all at once.
English is not my native language, and practicing it (and my Rob-Obsession) brought me to the fandom in the first place, that's part of the reason of my lack of rewieing, so this kind of writing is what I enjoy the most. The beautiful way you use to built a sentence, the wording, the description, the vocabulary, the prose... It is a magnificent story. Thank you, very much!
Ps.: You should try and get it publish
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Sigh. Sometimes I wish I was in high school again, then I remember there was no Edward in my school and I get over it. Lol.
twificfan chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
Only a brilliant author could write such brilliant dialogue! I am totally drawn in by your intelligence!
drul chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it, some drama, some angst, some sweetness... It got really weird with Rosalie being her best friend... In what world is okay to have sex with the best friend of your "love"? So amazing ending playing with the timpe lapse 10 years later...
Thank you! :)
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Awwww! I really loved this outtake! Thx so much for writing and making me smile and feel happy!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
So happy for the HEA (we hope!). I was going through some bad shit, still am, while reading this. I had a difficult time concentrating. I have to put my husband in the hospital plus a whole other world of shit. But I want to thank you so much for your time and hard work. I truly loved this fic! Thx to wonderful people like you, I can escape to another world away from problems for awhile. God Bless,
Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
This is some crazy shit! And it's just what I need right now!
jk chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
they shouldn't have ended up together...Edwards still fucking used up and gross...and its still a NO FUCKING THANKS
jk chapter 9 . 4/13/2016
bella should never hook up with this Edward...he fucked all the girls in school...for her? that's so fucking gross I cant even talk about it!
this Edward? is fucking NASTY AND USED THE FUCK UP...NO THANKS
starsmina chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
I really loved reading this story, it was like a little bit of detective, fantasy, horror, drama and romance. Even the epilogue through me off at first. Great read
SLKerouac chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Loved the story. Things are not always the way they look. Edward and Bella passed up so much when they were younger because they did not really talk. It took so much heartache and time but they finally found the true each other. Thanks!
Neelam chapter 11 . 7/28/2015