Reviews for Elsinore
augus10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was just fab. Beautiful written, I can see everything in front of me. To be honest I'm speechless.
Smile.Freely chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Well this probably couldn't be any better! Wonderful job, another great one from you...as always!
AngieSG chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
aww. I love the way you tell this from Horatio's point of view. And with the pictures you drew, I can actually see the halls of the hospital in front of my eyes, hear the sounds etc. ...kinda creepy, but brilliant! Oh, and lets not forget the scene H is met with, when entering the hospital room... *sighs* Just as always you capture everything in vivid mental images and I guess that's what makes your stories so perfect. :)
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw this was such a great piece. I liked how it was from Horatios point of view. I enjoyed reading it. Looking to reading more of your stories :-D
Liphuggers chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh my God! I loved it. It was very cute and just adorable. I honestly enjoyed reading it. Just enough angst and enough love that it evened out! Can't wait for your next story.
CalleighEric chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
) Bravo! )
nsynckal chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Once again another brilliant story! So good. I need all the EC I can get... with Eric gone. ;(... On a side note.. who saw Ugly Betty? I usually don't watch it.. but I had to.. and Adam looked so good. Gorgeous. I got pissed when he kissed her tho... I was like wtf... what about Calleigh? I just can't see him as anyone else. Anyway keep giving us EC. I love it!
heartrevolution chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was brillant! I'm not a big fan of Horatio but you made me love him in this fic! It was very sweet of him to tell the nuse Calleigh should stay there because she was Eric's family. I think that it wasn't only because Calleigh and Eric were together at the time but also because the three of them are like a family, always being there for one another no matter what.

Aww, I wanna hug Horatio now! Thank you Speckles for another great fic, they make me really happy! )
LouHiphuggersFan chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aww this was so good. i could really it playing out in my head. and horatio would definatly be like that.. he would understand how much eric and calleigh mean to each other :)

thanks so much for this cute (yet a little angsty lol) story :)
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw... So, so good. I like it, really. It's short and nice, and it shows how much Calleigh loves Eric and how Horatio understands it. Really, really good.
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
What a lovely surprise this little gem was this morning, finding the little email in my inbox alerting me to a new story by you... and I got to enjoy it as I sipped my coffee and applied my makeup as I got ready for work.

This was a nice look into Horatio's thoughts as he realized just how deep Eric and Calleigh's relationship is, that it is far deeper than the relationship he has with him... and that if he hadn't been so involved in his own personal strife, that he probably would have noticed it a lot sooner.

I love this line, my mind was thinking as I read it "Take that Stetler!":

"He'd always known that relationships, be they platonic or romantic, could not be dictated or organised to fit into the formula deemed suitable by those who can not do, but preach."

And this is so, so true:

"He knew he'd never seen her so fragile. He'd never seen her so broken and if given enough time and willpower, he knew she'd build up enough defenses to stop him from seeing it ever again."

My favorite part was the image this created in my head:

"...her head was rested againt his shoulder, how her arm was stretched across his middle and how her legs were tucked up into his side. His heart broke, just slightly, at how she seemed to cling to him, even though there was no way he could know that she was there. ... the slumbering woman with her tear-stained face pressed to the chest of a man... looking back up at Calleigh as she nuzzled her face into Eric's chest, holding him just a little tighter."

Well done!
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
amazing! perfect view from H's eyes... please do more ;)...