Reviews for Farewell
lee chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
i have been waiting waiting close to five years for the final chapter
zecross chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
great story, is this like when negi father save his mother, like in the past? well anyway good story

and the chapter 4 is great well i forgot but i think it great and im glad its happy...right? now i really forgot well anyway good work again
Tsukanda chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Very nice.

I liked this chapter, and the fact that you used actual quotes from the actual series is a nice touch. ;D

The only mistake I noticed was, "Began from that time, I started to gaze more at her." The grammar is quite funky in that sentence, lol. You might have wanted to choose another word or phrase instead of "began".

But none-the-less, I look forward to the finale!
setchan1995 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
oh maan, just when i get acoustumed to the setsuna-negi paring you kill her dont ya? well i would like to see whats going to happen to her. please continue
lilfriend400 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Woah, Negi's really got dark right there o-o

Anyways, yet another wonderful chapter you've released ;D Emotions are great, vocabulary is superb ;D and um... (insert synonym of great)

The flashback (if you were trying to do a flashback, that is) was pretty confusing to spot as a flashback until I finally got to the part where he said "I'll only look at you!" (in which I remembered from the manga) so maybe you might reconsider another way to express that? (like for me, I have a sign -FB- for flashbacks xD). Moving on, I noticed just a little tiny bit of OOC where Negi said 'my angel' in the thoughts of the flashback since he's still 'just a kid'(I don't know, maybe it's just me x.x) and the part where he said "Chiu-san" when it feels more suitable in a humorous situation (again, maybe it's just me). And last thing, what is a Megalomesembria? o-o It just kinda got me mesmerized for like 5 whole seconds before I continued the story (unless if it was said in the manga, then i prob forgot about it)

Other than that, great (first) shot at a long KB chapter (yes, you saw how my first try is like in ch 1 of my fic). As for suggestions, continuing trying long lengths to the best effort you can muster up possible (b "Practice makes perfect!"), continue your creative artistic writing style (seriously, it's really good), and eat chocolate donuts as a reward for your hard work ;D (nah, you don't have to lol...)

I look forward to your next release ;D
VariantEiko chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I like this 3 It's starting out really good and I hope you would write more of it. Good job!
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
This one too was great. However there were quite a few instances in which it seems that you forgot words, and a few in which words should have been plural.

Again, this is a woefully uncommon pairing, that I really liked when it was kinda-sorta hinted at back in the Mahorafest.

You should do more uncommon Negi pairings. (NegixMana or Chachamaru, my otp, for example).
Kikitagaru Kitsune chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Nice story...almost made me cry...almost..
lilfriend400 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
;] Yay! Another NxS story to the list!

I like how you bring out the emotions of each character (of course, mainly Negi's and Setsuna's ;p) and describing the scenes so smoothly (heck, it's beta than mah fic xD), but the only tiny thing that bothers me is the switch between 3rd person and 1st person (idk, maybe it's just becuz im too used to 1st person ficz).

Other than that, I will look forward to your new releases ;]
Shikize chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
The story is nice. But I feel sorry for Setsuna *sobs*
2remember chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Interesting story so far.

Some of the phrasing is a little awkward, at least to me.
Tsukanda chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Although I'm a full KonoSetsu fan, I'm always interested in reading about this pairing as well! ;P

I liked it, and I would love to see where you go with this. In addition; this chapter was too short and vague...so it can't end here!

Please do continue.
oppoppoppo chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hey that was pretty good! You've really brought out Negi's emotion in a very honest and realistic way.

oh and please write for the love of writing...not getting reviews...