Reviews for Things you will never hear RuroKen Characters say
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 1/13
I meant to review this years ago, because this is actually my favorite fic of yours. XD I finally got around to it because DA told me that it's your birthday, and I wasn't able to write or draw anything for you, so I figured I'd try to review some of your stories instead.

These were all so funny; my favorite was Sanosuke's offer to pay back the people he owes money to. XD

Nicely ironic, Megumi refusing to help someone medically when of course she would never say that - except to idiot Sanosuke when he ignored her instructions one time too many. (Actually, pretty much all her lines are like that, right? XD I like the running gag.)

Imagining Kaoru actually being good at cooking was pretty funny, too.

I got a kick out of imagining Tsubame being stern.

Nice job with these!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
hey trate de imaginarme a los personajes diciendo esto y con la voz incluida y jaja me hay me jaja no me muero de risa es todo jaja inimaginable solo falto que kenshin fuera a buscar trabajo que kaoru dijera que le gusta otro y que sano se dedicara a la cosina y megumi al kendo jeje y yahiko a leer jaja sin mencionar que aoshi hablara hasta por los codos y misao ni pio que habla jaja sin mencionar saito hagan el amor y no la guerra jaja
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
i think they should be together too. i think saitou would look good in pink.

if you hadn't heard of the live action movie (i'm pretty sure that you probably have but just in case) there are trailers for the first one and then the sneak preview for one of the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the sequels are promised to be just as good if not better. just copy/paste the codes into youtube search for each video:

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene from the first anime episode/manga chapter.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next sequel movies (the second option shown is the subbed one).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the new official trailer for the second movie (subbed)

and hopefully the two sequels coming out late this summer/early fall won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film jinchuu... :)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i giggled at many of them D

a pleasure,

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

nightshadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
kenshin actually did say "DIE" and (nearly) killed someone in the manga, so this is actually somewhat realistic.
QuartzFox chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I want it on the record that Megumi actually would NOT say that she and Sano were meant to be. Other than that... yeah. Win. n_n
Alex McM chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
If Kenshin ever did say WTF I would seriously laugh to death. Even better if he followed with the pink shirt line.

I got a good laugh out of that, well done.
DamageReport chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved it.
otakuusa chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
even though a bit over done, this is a good ficclet

you may want to work on spelling though...
morning rush chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aww men, i liked that line about Shishio. and the opening line of Kenshin WTF? totally an amusing read
inkspell chapter 1 . 11/16/2009