Reviews for Sex, Lies, and Superman
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Clark Kent may be and is a genuinely nice guy.

That's why you don't want on his wrong side (even if he wasn't, well, you know.)

Nice guys find nice ways to get back at you and they invariably hit you like a Mack truck going at Ludicrous Speed.
puffytiger chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Oh, wow, this is just great. I laughed the whole time. Thanks for sharing it!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This is perfection! :D
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This is the funniest L&C story I've read, and it's so well constructed! It would have made a fantastic B plot in a first-season episode. Everyone is so sharply in-character, with multiple layers of humor running through the narrative. Well done! ::wanders off, still giggling::
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
lol!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Nice one :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Heehee. I love Clark so much.
ReaderFanAntic chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Congrats! This is an awesome story! It's very hilarious and I loved reading it!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
That was absolutely fucking hilarious.
mercury chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lol! Thanks!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
AIR I NEED AIR! Can't STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHAAH
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I have to say well done you this fic made me laugh and thats a hard thing to do! It fits wonderfully with the serries and I can so see that actually happening much better than the actual episode it self.
TheBeardedOne chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh. My. Word.

What a story. The plot makes perfect sense, the characters are indeed in character, the in-story logic is flawless...

And it is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Why, oh why, was this not done as one of the episodes?

Baconfat, I salute you.

Everyone else, if you're checking out the reviews before reading the story, stop. Read the story. Go on, the reviews will still be here...
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant! This was really a work of genius and utterly hilarious to read. *grins*
Lynn S M chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Thank you for the laughs. Your story brightened my evening.

Joy,