Reviews for Sex, Lies, and Superman
sunnyhelianthus chapter 1 . 7/6
i. am so fucking proud of clark for getting the last word. it's irrational, but i am. this whole fic was a hell of a ride and i'm so So happy i found it.

poor sweet well-meaning clark. he didn't deserve to be slapped AND yelled at but damn if that wasn't the funniest fucking thing jfbdjjdjdj
Cris Martin chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
This was a very funny and well-written story. Thanks for sharing.
m225530 chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
Oh My God! This was so hilarious! The irony of Clark saying to Lois "Is he as super out of the suit" when he fully knows Lois saw him (Superman) naked and she liked it! This was so good good to read. Thank you!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Clark Kent may be and is a genuinely nice guy.

That's why you don't want on his wrong side (even if he wasn't, well, you know.)

Nice guys find nice ways to get back at you and they invariably hit you like a Mack truck going at Ludicrous Speed.
puffytiger chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Oh, wow, this is just great. I laughed the whole time. Thanks for sharing it!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This is perfection! :D
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This is the funniest L&C story I've read, and it's so well constructed! It would have made a fantastic B plot in a first-season episode. Everyone is so sharply in-character, with multiple layers of humor running through the narrative. Well done! ::wanders off, still giggling::
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
lol!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Nice one :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Heehee. I love Clark so much.
ReaderFanAntic chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Congrats! This is an awesome story! It's very hilarious and I loved reading it!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
That was absolutely fucking hilarious.
mercury chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lol! Thanks!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
AIR I NEED AIR! Can't STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHAAH
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I have to say well done you this fic made me laugh and thats a hard thing to do! It fits wonderfully with the serries and I can so see that actually happening much better than the actual episode it self.